Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Strength Training is useless with shitty genetics

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I can't be the only one here who doesn't gain muscles. Started April 2018 to workout 3 times a week. I increased strength in a few months and my muscles are visible when I pump, that's all. In 2019 I didn't improved at all. All men in the Gym who use dumbbells are bigger than me while I still look skinny. With a tight longsleeve shirt, I look like a dude that has never seen a Gym from inside. It's ridiculous.

I also use nutrition, which is why I have to fart very often everywhere and it smells like rotten eggs.

You train for strength and gain strength. They train for hypertrophy and gain hypertrophy. Hmm, I wonder why they have bigger muscles than you. You should've switched to a hypertrophy program after your linear strength gains stopped instead of training like a rank novice for a year and a half.

Chad doesn't even need to train

Default genes are so much important than most ppl will admit. Even hypertrophy training will yield funny looking physiques.

I think I can help you OP, I am LDAR after some squats & oats. What is your height & weight? What are your fitness goals, ie Gain/lose weight? What is your training routine?
You train for strength and gain strength. They train for hypertrophy and gain hypertrophy. Hmm, I wonder why they have bigger muscles than you. You should've switched to a hypertrophy program after your linear strength gains stopped instead of training like a rank novice for a year and a half.
Newb gains are real, I’ve been gymcelling for two years on and off and I know I haven’t finished mine.

Newb gains are real, I’ve been gymcelling for two years on and off and I know I haven’t finished mine.
Most people don't even look like they lift by the time they're done with their newbie gains.

Most people don't even look like they lift by the time they're done with their newbie gains.
Exactly people expect results way too quickly. It takes years of training to build an elite physique.

Exactly people expect results way too quickly. It takes years of training to build an elite physique.
I'm just talking about a physique that looks like it belongs to someone who lifts, which shouldn't take more than 3 years but can be done in 2. An elite physique requires top-of-the-line genetics and steroids on top of years of training.

I'm just talking about a physique that looks like it belongs to someone who lifts, which shouldn't take more than 3 years but can be done in 2. An elite physique requires top-of-the-line genetics and steroids on top of years of training.
You could probably get a lifters physique in less than 9 months if you have good genetics.

I wanna do some roids, after I’ve maxed my noob gains, mainly to increase my athleticism though cause I’m not all that interested in being super muscly.

I think I can help you OP, I am LDAR after some squats & oats. What is your height & weight? What are your fitness goals, ie Gain/lose weight? What is your training routine?

My height 172 cm. Weight is about 69 KG. The weight varies slightly. Can also be between 68 and 72 KG.

My goal almost impossible, lose belly fat and get bigger muscles at the same time with healthy body fat. I want to become thick athletic.

My training program currently
Day 1: biceps, breast, legs
Day 2: triceps, shoulder, belly
Day 3: legs, belly, biceps

Last edited:
My goal almost impossible, lose belly fat and get bigger muscles at the same time with healthy body fat.
That explains it. You're not losing fat and gaining muscle concurrently as a natural with average-to-bad genetics, sorry. Lose the fat you want first, then try to gain muscle.

My height 172 cm. Weight is about 69 KG. The weight varies slightly. Can also be between 68 and 72 KG.

My goal almost impossible, lose belly fat and get bigger muscles at the same time with healthy body fat. I want to become thick athletic.

That explains it. You're not losing fat and gaining muscle concurrently as a natural with average-to-bad genetics, sorry. Lose the fat you want first, then try to gain muscle.
Pretty much what he said. If you want to be thick athletic it will require a lot of running as well. I’d advise taking up a sport if you can, after you put some muscle on.

Pretty much what he said. If you want to be thick athletic it will require a lot of running as well. I’d advise taking up a sport if you can, after you put some muscle on.
Losing weight doesn't work. I used to be under 60 KG and still had belly fat. I need strength training to lose fat and gain muscles as well. There's no point now going back to lightweight again.

Yeah but then you don't lift mog everyone in the gym.

I’m struggling with fat belly too. I wonder if it’s even possible to lose so much fat and loose skin.

Losing weight doesn't work. I used to be under 60 KG and still had belly fat. I need strength training to lose fat and gain muscles as well. There's no point now going back to lightweight again.
You need a fucking brain jfl.

This is true. Genetics matter.

Even with shit diet, shit sleep, mediocre consistency, I've still made great progress since I started gymceling (started October 2017). I also lose little progress when I take long breaks (2+ weeks)

I want to get stronger but gyms are full of normal fags and Chad's that snicker at my attempts to benchpress

I want to get stronger but gyms are full of normal fags and Chad's that snicker at my attempts to benchpress
Also, I get distracted by Stacies with see through yoga pants.

Same OP, I've grown a lot stronger since I started training. But I still struggle a hell lot to put on more weights due to skinny frame. It's just impossible for me to gain any kind of weight, I've tried thousands of diets and workout rutines with no success.

I gained some muscle, but it's not noticeble tbh, my diet is garbage so maybe thats why

Welcome to drug free training :feelsYall:
Ordered some weights, and will be doing high reps and taking my special supplements

I gained some muscle, but it's not noticeble tbh, my diet is garbage so maybe thats why
How long have you been Gymcelling? What was your weight when you started, what's your weight and height?

You've been stuck in skinny fat mode for almost two years and you're giving me attitude :feelsEhh:
"I need help, I'm skinny I, can't build muscles."

"Just lose some weight, bro."

"I need help, I'm skinny I, can't build muscles."

"Just lose some weight, bro."
You're trying to do that while losing fat, which you have been told several times now is not going to happen without steroids. If you can't understand that, then either start injecting steroids, or just quit.

I'm not trying to gang up on you, but "body recomposition" is pretty much a meme, you can't gain muscle and lose fat at the same time without steroids/genes. Pick one or the other
Yeah but then you don't lift mog everyone in the gym.
Nobody cares, sadly, :feelsbadman:

Everything is useless with shitty genetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back