Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Strength mogged by female cousin

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I met up with my cousin on Christmas and we went to le supermarket where I bought a coca cola bottle
When we were outside I tried to open the bottle but the thing was almost cemented shut and when my cousin tried to open it she opened it within 0.001 seconds
I laughed it off at the time but this memory has been haunting me ever since, it's over

Eat fesikh, it will make you stronger.

I've had it worse, i was 14 or so and was strength mogged (in an arm wrestle though) by my elderly aunt

It’s over for u buddy Boyo

What kind of fucked up shit is that?

Eat fesikh, it will make you stronger.

I've had it worse, i was 14 or so and was strength mogged (in an arm wrestle though) by my elderly aunt
She dishonored you so badly you became incel
What kind of fucked up shit is that?
It’s over for u buddy Boyo

Embarrassing. You better start eating or something cause you’re not doing something right if a woman is stronger than you

Embarrassing. You better start eating or something cause you’re not doing something right if a woman is stronger than you
Ya I'm skinny as fuck, fast metabolism tbhngl cause I eat a lot of calories a day

over for you ngl
now rape her to redeem yourself (jk) (in animal crossing)

over for wristcels.

Does your cousin heightmog you? Because height is proportional to strength.

Does your cousin heightmog you? Because height is proportional to strength.
No the females in my family are short as hell but when he wears heels she is same height as me (I'm 5'6)

I met up with my cousin on Christmas and we went to le supermarket where I bought a coca cola bottle
When we were outside I tried to open the bottle but the thing was almost cemented shut and when my cousin tried to open it she opened it within 0.001 seconds
I laughed it off at the time but this memory has been haunting me ever since, it's over

View attachment 390613
Nigga DaFuq Is That Vid.....Plz don't be facist

You loosened it for her

View attachment 390613
I got strength mogged by my older sis by losing an arm wrestling with her. :feelsbadman:
It's over for weakcel.

Eat more and improve strength by lifting heavy objects like weights at the gym or dumbells or something

Even after I did years of gym, women still outdid me in arm wrestle. Truly no escape.

View attachment 390613

Take the grip pill

Her grip is really strong from all those handjobs/blowjobs

Two of my aunts have bigger arms/hands/wrists than me. Pure suifuel. My hand is the same size as my mom's, who's like 5'3, meaning proportionally, her hands are bigger than mine relative to her size

relatable with any female, I get strength mogged by everyone...

@HidekiToyota thoughts ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back