Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL street preacher triggering normies

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
just lol at that white cuck that stood up and got mad because the preacher said the n word

• Calling whites "crackers" = Nobody cares
  • Calling mexicans "spics" = Almost nobody cares
  • Calling arabs "cameljockeys" = Nobody cares
  • Calling blacks "niggers" = Everybody cares and everyone gets offended, even some of the blacks stand up and the foid had to call them off, a guy flips him off and calls him a piece of shit. Before he said niggers, the foids are flipping out and the one in front of the preacher says "DON'T YOU DARE!"
The absolute state of foids, not even once.

• Calling blacks "niggers" = Everybody cares and everyone gets offended, even some of the blacks stand up and the foid had to call them off, a guy flips him off and calls him a piece of shit. Before he said niggers, the foids are flipping out and the one in front of the preacher says "DON'T YOU DARE!"
That’s the power of B B C

Yup, they truly only care about getting their fix of BBC. I'm also seeing this for the first time and can confirm that the power of the BBC is real.

They're the perfect slaves. They obey on demand.
If they're not brainwashed to react to certain words, I don't know what they are.

I bet they wouldn't care if he mentioned "curries" either. In fact, they would probably start laughing with him and cracking jokes about them together.

Oppressed group my ass, they get treated like messiah's that have the race card since birth.

C-WORD GOOD, N-WORD BAD :soy:

you can't say the n word

I love these guys, help protect colleges from oversexualization

Just preach on campus theory