Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stream now

he do be looking kinda fresh doe

shutterstock-75885847.jpg

do it for the timezonecels

we wuz stream viewers n shit

I hate you guys >.> hold on

Life has a strange way of defining our surrounding environments. Everything seems to be opposing our favor, resorting to a modern dystopia more than anything else. Now, if I may, we all acknowledge the fact that the blackpill is a very true philosophy indeed. It draws light on issues or topics that otherwise would be shunned.

Which brings me to my next point. We live in a world of diverse views and twisted ways of thinking. Where transgender is seen as an act of heroism. When I’m reality, it’s cowardly and more than anything, a mental illness as defined by the DSM-5. They aren’t brave, but twisted leftists due to the fault of the media make it out to be some type of bravery. Talk about insanity.

Furthermore, I feel that the world is constantly shifting and converting forward, but not in a way that it is further progressing. More due to the fact that it’s a failing system where individuals are paying the cos equences of the minority AKA “snow flakes” of this generation. I hope that individuals will abandon feminism and progress to revert back in time, or even civility and start new.