Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strategy for incel night life

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I’m at a bar that is set up like a prohibition style bar. The light is very low so your looks can be hidden. Hoping for some success.

Good luck bro. If any roastie humiliated you beat the shit out of her.

Stanx22 said:
Good luck bro. If any roastie humiliated you beat the shit out of her.
lol

Will give a field report later

Just give up
Girls can detect an incel and Chad from a 1000mile radius alone

It’s been an hour and nothing to report...it’s over

Should I go somewhere with dancing?

Templarcel421 said:
I’m at a bar that is set up like a prohibition style bar. The light is very low so your looks can be hidden. Hoping for some success.

She can still see the outline of your subhuman skull

It’s OVER. Total failure tonight.

how could you expect anything but failure

time to go ER while you still got the liquid courage in your system  :bigsmile:

This makes me think- could an incel pull it off at a halloween party? I always studyceled during these or took my brother trick or treating when he was younger.

I'm tall for an Asian and I'm skinny fit. Also I am artistic and could probs put together a good costume with a mask.

I have hope so I don’t rope

Get a syringe or any infant feeding syringe (no needle required) and put that in your pocket. Go to any bar. Go to men's bathroom. Take a piss. Squeeze some piss into your syringe from the bowl. Put that back into your pocket (be careful so that it does not get pressed by anything). If a roastie pisses you off, sneakily push all that piss into her drink. A good timing will be when she hops on to the dance floor to seduce a chad.

Strategy for incel night out.

1. Don't

KV3 said:
This makes me think- could an incel pull it off at a halloween party? I always studyceled during these or took my brother trick or treating when he was younger.

I'm tall for an Asian and I'm skinny fit. Also I am artistic and could probs put together a good costume with a mask.

yeah think revenge of the nerds or something. femoids are into freaky shit these days so i'd say go for it, plus, conversation piece? talk about your talent? etc etc what do you have to lose

if you strike out you can hide behind a mask

incel night life
1. stay in and game/watch a movie
2. go to the bar alone
3. go eat out alone

go for the drunkest desperate chick. try to talk like dr phill girls love that

TheVman said:
go for the drunkest desperate chick. try to talk like dr phill girls love that

Dr Phil is a 6'4 mascular Chad. Its over for incels

chudur-budur said:
Get a syringe or any infant feeding syringe (no needle required) and put that in your pocket. Go to any bar. Go to men's bathroom. Take a piss. Squeeze some piss into your syringe from the bowl. Put that back into your pocket (be careful so that it does not get pressed by anything). If a roastie pisses you off, sneakily push all that piss into her drink. A good timing will be when she hops on to the dance floor to seduce a chad.

Why piss? Just fill it up with GHB and squirt that into her drink.

Later you drag that unconscious whore into your car. Then you can have some REAL fun with her :)

Just stay inside

7339er said:
Why piss? Just fill it up with GHB and squirt that into her drink.

Later you drag that unconscious whore into your car. Then you can have some REAL fun with her :)

Disgusting. 

Youre trolling right?

Anglo-saxon warriors (templars) don't give up. They have god by their side.

Did you go out alone? Did you apporach anyone?