Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Strangest video i've seen this week

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
They all look sad and tired of life.

Did they get in a car crash?

Dude this life is fucking terrifying. I'm genuinely worried we are in hell at this point. Everything is so disturbing and no one is legitimately safe.

Damn this feels like a horror movie

Did you guys see those crime scene picks of that 11 year old shooter? Those images are burned into my brain.

Dude this life is fucking terrifying. I'm genuinely worried we are in hell at this point. Everything is so disturbing and no one is legitimately safe.
It's in China. There's a higher chance of getting killed in traffic in China and India. I'm still afraid of getting a drivers license though.

Reality is a vicious cunt bro! Life is fragile! Any moment could be you're last...
Try to enjoy it. Because, all too soon its over.
It's in China. There's a higher chance of getting killed in traffic in China and India. I'm still afraid of getting a drivers license though.
I have a drivers license!

I'm a motorcyclist! Rvoom rvoom! Or is that vroom vroom? Whatever! Honk honk!