Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stranger things writers killing of incels

E

Erenor

Veteran
★★★
I know I know I shouldn't watch normie shows, but this kind of makes me mad: The only two people killed in stranger things that are not just random people are both kind of on the incel spectrum

First one is Barbara, a "femcel":
Barbara
never got attention from boys. When she meets up with her friend and some other chads and stacies at their house she sits outside alone while the others are having sex, this is also the moment when she is killed

Second one is Bob:
Bob Newby
Bob technically is not incel anymore as he is the bf of the mother of one of the main characters, but he is the ultimate betabuxxer. He even says himself, that the post the wall mother of two (the father is an abusive chad) he is dating never even glanced at him and would have never dated him in her prime, and he is totally fine with that. However, he also dies eventually.

Coincidence that both characters killed off are incels? I think not. Shows that normies have less empathy for us and value our lives less than those of the other normies, killing off another important character would make people too sad, but if it's just an incel it's ok. They are allowed to be an "ugly friend" (Barbara) or a betabuxx (Bob), but they will never be fully respected members of society.

They need an ER figure to spice things up

I've not watched this series, but she has the look of a LandWhale volcel who think's she's too good for Sub8 males

i hope all television shows kill off the cucks. maybe the point will get across to normies that noone likes a stepdad.

FEMCEL

FEMCEL

FEMCEL

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Lol i get what you mean tho

I've not watched this series, but she has the look of a LandWhale volcel who think's she's too good for Sub8 males
No she doesn't get male attention at all and is socially awkward on top of beeing fat

I know I know I shouldn't watch normie shows, but this kind of makes me mad: The only two people killed in stranger things that are not just random people are both kind of on the incel spectrum

View attachment 11082
never got attention from boys. When she meets up with her friend and some other chads and stacies at their house she sits outside alone while the others are having sex, this is also the moment when she is killed

Second one is Bob:
View attachment 11083
Bob technically is not incel anymore as he is the bf of the mother of one of the main characters, but he is the ultimate betabuxxer. He even says himself, that the post the wall mother of two (the father is an abusive chad) he is dating never even glanced at him and would have never dated him in her prime, and he is totally fine with that. However, he also dies eventually.

Coincidence that both characters killed off are incels? I think not. Shows that normies have less empathy for us and value our lives less than those of the other normies, killing off another important character would make people too sad, but if it's just an incel it's ok. They are allowed to be an "ugly friend" (Barbara) or a betabuxx (Bob), but they will never be fully respected members of society.
I would fuck her

I would fuck her
but you wouldn't approach her so it doesn't really make much of a difference. Probably in tinder age she would get some but this show is set in the 80s