Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Strange trend of ass wipes claiming autism

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I've noticed a strange trend where people say they are on le spectrum.
These people seem pretty normal, though they might have a few odd features like flat affect or claim sensory issues.
I think they are just asshats that use autism as an excuse for how they act.
They just don't have the social awkwardness that true aspies have.
Look at the interview with Aleks Minassian for a good example of what a trusperger might act like, or Chris Chan.
I'm tired of these people claiming autism.

Everyone claim now to be introverts and ADHD, despite having successful social lives.

Everyone claim now to be introverts and ADHD, despite having successful social lives.
Rare L from you, introversion and ADHD don't really stop anyone from finding fellowship. ADHD even helps chances of procreation in men.

Elon musk is a good example too but the fact that his IQ is 150 means he is not subject to the constraints of us mortals.

Rare L from you, introversion and ADHD don't really stop anyone from finding fellowship. ADHD even helps chances of procreation in men.
I dont actually know. I have a hard time telling between my introvertism and social anxiety so i dont know which fucks me up more.

They're trying to rewrite autism as a way to attack autistic incels. They know that autism has an insanely high chance of making you incel and since normies have no sympathy for our plight and just love feeling special, they come up with bullshit in order to demonize those who are actually autistic and diminish our experiences by saying it's just our "bad personality"

Though, foids can be autistic but it is rare and not portrayed correctly. They are the ones who are either obnoxious or extremely quiet, have anger issues and are genuine psychopaths but even that does not make them incel. The rest of them are all hipsters.

An actual non-NT life is a horrifying hellscape, these pricks have not a clue in the world

They should all be impaled 15th century style

Not even the most terrifying nightmare could allow normies to understand the life of a truly autistic man

OP whom are you referring to? Famous people, people you know in real life, or users in these forums? If it's the last one, I'd like to hear your opinion if you think I truely have autism. Though I think the likely outcome is that I haven't made enough posts for you to judge me.

I never blamed my introversion for my unsatisfying social life. I don't even think introversion is a bad or good thing, same for extroversion. I always blamed my lack of friends from not fitting in. Hence I chose outcastcel as my user tag.

Yep. In my previous job, where every figure head was a woman, they all claimed to be adhd and then laughed because it's so quirky.

Annoying fucks.

These people have special place prepared in hell for blasphemy

After I made my post, while eating, I realized the situation of this thread. I was viewing it with an Asian perspective, while many of you guys are from the West. You guys are annoyed because many people in the West are claiming to have mental problems when they were never diagnosed by a professional and are just self-diagnosed. They do this because they think it makes them look cool to have problems. This isn't the same here in Asia. Because here in Asia, people clearly look down on the mentally ill, so people won't self-diagnose just to look cool. I do think it is annoying when people self-diagnose because they think it makes them look cool. So I can totally get behind you guy's stance on this.

I acted defensive about this because I thought I was one of those people you were talking about. But it's not completely true that I was never diagnosed. But it's complicated. I could share the story but since people don't seem interested, I think I better not share my story. Or maybe it's just because I'm a greycel which is why I feel people are ignoring me.