Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Strange thing I noticed about some 2023cels

C

coom_enthusiast

about to cum
-
Many of these newcels have names that end with two random numbers. Like these users:

@uglytruth08
@randy25
@Dockta_33

What's up with that? I don't think I saw many users with number ending names last year and the year before that. Now I am seeing them pop up in every other thread.

Probably name taken thats why

there's a million other users before 2023 who have numbers in their username

Probably name taken thats why
All 3 of my examples did not need the numbers. The base name is unique. See...
@uglytruth
@Randy
@Dockta

there's a million other users before 2023 who have numbers in their username
I know there were. I remember that fag @idk145 who got banned last year. 3 numbers in his name but still. I'm just worried we are being infiltrated or something thats all. Most of these two number accounts seem to have very little post counts.

federales... :feelsbaton:
:feelsohgod:

I wanted to name myself AK47, mogger username

I know there were. I remember that fag @idk145 who got banned last year. 3 numbers in his name but still. I'm just worried we are being infiltrated or something thats all. Most of these two number accounts seem to have very little post counts.
jfl

this guy @idk123 who joined yesterday have the same name as that sandnigger. he's making another alts

jfl

this guy @ I @idk123 who joined yesterday have the same name as that sandnigger. he's making another alts
shieet i remember him lmao
those were the days

@uglytruth08 could be 14-15 year old born in 2008, but @randy25 and @Dockta_33 could be their real ages

ambatukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhh shittttt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

uuuu stretchdisazz aaaaaaah aaaaah aaaaa

steven ambatukaaaam

omaygot omaygot

ambatunat

takeit takeit takeit

ambatublouuuuu uuuu shittttt ohhh

ambasing ambasing

amkaming aaaah

Last edited: