Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Strange subreddit I found

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's a subreddit for people who hate cats.
It's full of content like this.
ytqg28e6ir351.jpg

My theory is that this sub is full of dog fucking females who love dogs and hate cats.

cats are horrible little fuckers, they are like snakes!

How can you hate this?????
Foids are demons

Attachments

• 87687.jpg
    87687.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 42
Not one click. All dogs need to be killed.

All animals are disgusting.

Cats are the incels of the pet community, hated and misunderstood by those who claim to be "animal lovers"

all animals need to be killed, but cats first though
Dogs 1st and foremost actually. I would say more, but I'll just wave to the FBIcel that might be watching.
Hi, FBIcel. I wasn't to say anything violent about dog owners, dog lovers, dog fuckers, and dog fanatics. Honest, I wasn't.

It's an ironic sub.

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454
And this supposed to make me want them to live?

And this supposed to make me want them to live?
No, just reminding you that we are lower than them in the grand scheme of things.

Cats are the best pets

Why is reddit terminology so awkward and juvenile?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:feelspuke:

cats are foids and cats are for foids.
They're supposed to kill vermin but I just saw a bunch of articles saying cats are not even good at that so maybe they are useless pets that shouldn't have a place in society. However, dogs are waaay more problematic than cats and should be taken care of asap.

They attack children, they attack bikers, they attack anyone cuz they're predatory by nature. Their barking is annoying as fuck. They shit all over the place. They carry diseases.

They're literally carnivorous animals living in cities that are supposed to keep us safe from animals in the first place.

They attack children, they attack bikers, they attack anyone cuz they're predatory by nature. Their barking is annoying as fuck. They shit all over the place. They carry diseases.

They're literally carnivorous animals living in cities that are supposed to keep us safe from animals in the first place.
My desert has lots of stray dogs too, I'm pretty sure foids fuck them.

I'd rather be able to go outside without having to worry about mutts fucking with me, without having to watch where I step cuz there's always a dog turd somewhere, I'd also rather not be bothered by my neighbors dogs barking most of the day. But I guess you can't relate cuz you live in the jungle.

why do you leave the house as an incel anyway?///////////
Use ur imagination

Also, I forgot I was talking to your homosexual ass and I said you lived in the jungle thinking you were @ThoughtfulCel.

Change your avi motherfucker

Use ur imagination

Also, I forgot I was talking to your homosexual ass and I said you lived in the jungle thinking you were @ThoughtfulCel.

Change your avi motherfucker
You can tell between the two of us based on the lack of Nazi symbols and our signature.

Gg

Cats are food, not friends

I opened the link and was not ready for the the top post on that thread :feelskek:. It was a pretty interesting thread though especially since cats display the same antisocial traits as the stereotypical incel and dogs are more "sociable" like NT normies. There are definitely parallels between the two. I don't think it's a coincidence that dogs are much more popular and are considered to be more affectionate. It's why I'm fascinated by cats. Normies just don't understand how cats work

Cats have more in common with us, dogs are normies & Chads depending on breed.