Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Strange routines while NEETing

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Like every day I go down to the supermarket to get my food and snacks very shortly before they close at midnight.

I kind of feel a bit awkward doing it so predictably because it kind of gives away that I don't have much else that I'm doing.

The world is just so peaceful during the night though. The day is far too loud for me at least around where I live. I can't think clearly or relax.

That's kinda my only routine though. Sometimes I walk down to one of the shall shops for a drink when it's still super early, as the morning is also quite peaceful at least before about 6:30 or 7.

I just wondered if anyone else has any routines, if they ever looked strangely predictable to others, etc! :)

I don’t have any routines but I think most NEETs do it the same way just like you to avoid people.

I don’t have any routines but I think most NEETs do it the same way just like you to avoid people.

I guess yeah. It's just... there's not much benefit to going out during the day. It's just loud and it doesn't really achieve much. Plus at night I am less visible to people, which means I feel a bit more free, like I can be in my own world without feeling like there are lots of eyes on me.

Maybe I feel easily scrutinised. Heh. I should work on that!

Also that's impressive that you manage to not have any routines. I guess I need them in a way otherwise it's hard to find things to do.

Last edited:
Yes I often buy emergency alcohol just before the local shops shut for the night.

Nice try meta alphabet

I wake up at 5am (real truecel hours) and drive to the gas station to buy quantity (1) energy beverage

Like every day I go down to the supermarket to get my food and snacks very shortly before they close at midnight.

I kind of feel a bit awkward doing it so predictably because it kind of gives away that I don't have much else that I'm doing.

The world is just so peaceful during the night though. The day is far too loud for me at least around where I live. I can't think clearly or relax.

That's kinda my only routine though. Sometimes I walk down to one of the shall shops for a drink when it's still super early, as the morning is also quite peaceful at least before about 6:30 or 7.

I just wondered if anyone else has any routines, if they ever looked strangely predictable to others, etc! :)
Yep I always sleep at day and wake up at night