Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strange, random thing I notice about Chads

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
They’re pussies when it comes to gore and horror. Several Chads that I know shudder at the prospect of watching horror. A lot of them can’t stand the sight or even the thought of blood. Some can’t even talk about it; a few years ago I simply mentioned I had surgery and the Chad I mentioned this too told me to stop right there, he couldn’t take it (I wasn’t even intending on describing it to him).

I started to look for the horror cope at a very young age, and when I was a teen I was the only one who mastered that cope.

Chads are too happy to look for specific copes, but that’s a general statement, Chads are newbies at every single cope, because they don’t need to cope.

I started to look for the horror cope at a very young age, and when I was a teen I was the only one who mastered that cope.

Chads are too happy to look for specific copes, but that’s a general statement, Chads are newbies at every single cope, because they don’t need to cope.

I agree horror is a cope. I can sit through scenes or images that make many Chads and normies puke

I agree horror is a cope. I can sit through scenes or images that make many Chads and normies puke
I’ve seen shit that would give normies PTSD and nightmares and I just thought “wow cool”.

I am sure u do not hang out with real chads and even if u do. U talk about horror movies or gore?

U mean normies

because they do not need it

My Chad friend is actually desensitized to horror.

i don't know any chads but i dont think this is true, they will always see horror movies with their hot stacy gf in theatres

They are more fearful because they actually have something to lose.

In general my experience is chads tend to be very non confrontational. And this is probably why
In general my experience is chads tend to be very non confrontational. And this is probably why

Maybe because they haven't been exposed to that sort of stuff. It hard to find time to visit bestgore.com in between all the pussy you are fucking.

Chad's are the biggest betas behind there looks.