Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strained relations.

Socialpariah

Socialpariah

Banned
-
I lost contact with the very few friends that i had years ago. My relationship with my parents is almost non existent, I have two brothers who i haven’t seen or spoken to in 10 years. My youngest brother is married with two kids. I met his wife before he did, we spent several months hanging out together, I was hoping for something more but all of a sudden my brother introduced himself to her and within days they were an item. The rest is history. My other brother, who i loathe has one kid and a string of broken relationships and one failed marriage. He has always thought he was better than me, always speaking about me behind my back. So i guess the moral of this story is don’t trust anyone, not even your own family.

It's to be expected with the average subhuman, being looked down upon in the societal hierarchy and viewed in a negative perception at basically every turn the second you start existing as a physically unattractive male, which in turn starts the cycle of you then losing interest in the said relationships, causing them to only view you worse and deteriorate it further; do your brothers mog you? :feelswhere:

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown: