Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel straightmaxxing theory

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Every time I go outside I notice that the dudes with girls by their side, who are kissing girls and who are touching girls are pretty much always heterosexual. This shit is legit man, peer-reviewed studies will also show that the vast majority of men in relationships with women, who are having SEX with women, are heterosexual. Being straight seems like a gateway to getting pussy as a man.

What does this mean for us? A lot of incels talk about thugmaxxing, gymcelling, but these are just part of straightmaxxing. Having a good muscular built so you don't look like a faggot twink and becoming a badboy, virile drugdealer are both just parts of the straightpill. Most thugs and bodybuilders are heterosexual. What should we be doing to get women then? Trying to seem as heterosexual as possible by straightmaxxing.

We need to be trying to appear as heterosexual as possible. This means speaking with as deep a voice as possible, wearing male-only clothing such as polo shirts, cargo shorts and hoodies instead of gay frilly frocks and tight jeans like faggots and women wear, spreading your legs as far out as possible on public transport, "forgetting" to put on deodorant every now and again to give foids the biggest whiff of your male pheromones possible, having a moustache but not a beard (if it's a big handlebar moustache you could look gay so try to avoid that), get a very generic male boomer haircut instead of this sides cut off 2010s metro shit, drink loads of alcohol but only with 8% or more ABV (none of that craft beer faggoty shit) because that's masculine, and try to adopt the most salt-of-the-Earth male working class persona possible (if you're surrounded by wiggers this doesn't count, because a lot of wiggers are homosexual twink beanpoles that act like they're going to stab you so you don't suspect they're gay).

This is where the S of LMS comes in. Keep straightmaxxing for long enough and people around you will start to recognise that you are definitely heterosexual, you will develop a status that involves being very straight. Women who want a straight man will flock to you because you are straight, problem solved
oh yeah stop eating soy as well none of that boymaxxing shit

Last edited:
Just be a heterosexual male theory br0

Disclaimer: it only works if you are in the top 20% of men based on the bones in your face

Somewhat similar to my plan of countrymaxxing buddy boyo. Baseball hat, medium length hair, tan, flannel shirts with sleeves rolled up

@Zesto gtfih and read this you twink mommygf faggot

Just be heterosexual is basically just be yourself

tbh drugs and chemical castration are the only ways, destroy this curse aka attraction to foids

IMG 1273

I'll stick with BoyMaxxing.

3cd591f7bb4cd620bfede94e515507ba

every guy i see hugging / kissing his girl in public does so out of desperation to show the world he can get laid and the girl usually seems repulsed by it

chads don't do that shit

yeah fuck tight pants i wear as baggy as i can. i h8 this whole culture today of wearing tight pants tight shirts tight suits. fucking fags.
lol

I try this. I puff out my chest literally, try the "chad walk" with the swinging arms, maintain a straight face. Just makes me look like a sperg, which is maybe accurate anyway. I'm 90% sure of this, never gotten any feedback but eh I'm self aware enough.

BoyMaxxing
Boymaxxing is retarded. What makes you think Asians care any less about sexual dimorphism than Western foids? They are ultimately the same species.

Boymaxxing is retarded. What makes you think Asians care any less about sexual dimorphism than Western foids? They are ultimately the same species.

@armis

Because Asians have the least sexual dimorphism lol as well as most neoteny.

It's why I think they are the most evolved.

is that second pic supposed to be you when you rock up in japan

@jerrycan dan

Yes that's what I'm working towards until then.

Gigacope. Being masculine and straight-looking won't get you SHIT as an ugly male. I'm the absolute living proof of that.