Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Straightest .club user

Ahahahahaha.

Between that faggot, Stupid Clown and FemoidsLGBTQ they may as well just go ahead and organize a damn pride parade already! :feelskek:

.club is a forum full of fags

it's like gays.is but on steroids

:feelskek:

Crikey i didnt know he was gay

What the hell is that, a copycat forum for all the banned users?

I think it's by gamedevcel, who generally gets along with the .is administration rn

some banned members do go there, but most aren't active. I think some .is jannies also have accs there, and people are mostly fine with them

so it's basically just .is lite

The user you mentioned seems to be banned, so I'm not sure what you're trying to convey.

Gamedevcel is cool but yeah it would seem almost all of our sites rejects end up over there at some point ie hypocritical homos like FemoidsLGBTQ and Stupid Clown and imbeciles that could never quite learn to follow the rules and behave themselves over here like dork enigger and monofag and muttfaggot. :forcedsmile:

And for all the bullshit I took over supposedly allowing foids here my arch accuser FemoidsLGBTQ was recently taken to task as one of the admins or mods over there for allowing some foid named Mia among their ranks! :feelskek:

Stupid Clown’s .club account

You're allowed to be an open faggot there?

and he would come out as a troon someday. :society: :society: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That Forum looks like a forum from the late 2000s.

Ahahahahaha.

Between that faggot, Stupid Clown and FemoidsLGBTQ they may as well just go ahead and organize a damn pride parade already! :feelskek:
that guy and Stupid Clown are both banned

Methinks he needs a foid in a skirt and thigh high socks