Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

straight Ugly men getting more matches/ likes (t gold) on tinder from men than women

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Shows that women and their standards are absolutely disgustingly high and they are the true hypergamous cunts. 
At least attractive gay men dont mind fucking or relationshipping with an uglier man ( hence title). When i was on tinder and i had tinder gold for a month, as a straight ugly man i got more men wanting to match with me than women did. What a fucking joke this life is.

Also, straight average + men when they are seeking a female dont have very high standards and usually go for women their looksmatch or are fine with dating a lesser attractive female, further proving my point women are just disgusting human beings in general

gay men can't be incel

Faggots are volcels.

Honestly, I think I'm decent looking enough that I could probably match with a cute chadlite faggot on Tinder.  

Is that Lifefuel ???

Broken Man said:
Honestly, I think I'm decent looking enough that I could probably match with a cute chadlite faggot on Tinder.  

Is that Lifefuel ???

in a way, yes

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
in a way, yes

ngl. It's boosted "muh confidence" a few times irl when a homo has hit on me.  :D 

Actually, a few years ago, I was eating at a restaurant and a chadlite at the bar started chatting with me. It wasn't till after a few minutes that I suspected that he was bi-sexual (as he claimed to have a gf). Anyway, we got to talking and before he left asked for my phone #. He said that he was new in town and wanted someone to go clubbing with and "pick up hotties".  But really, I think he just wanted to get me drunk enough that I would let him suck my dick.  :sick:       

Needless to say, I gave him fake number.  That must be the feeling that Stacie experiences all the time. lol

Broken Man said:
ngl. It's boosted "muh confidence" a few times irl when a homo has hit on me.  :D 

Actually, a few years ago, I was eating at a restaurant and a chadlite at the bar started chatting with me. It wasn't till after a few minutes that I suspected that he was bi-sexual (as he claimed to have a gf). Anyway, we got to talking and before he left asked for my phone #. He said that he was new in town and wanted someone to go clubbing with and "pick up hotties".  But really, I think he just wanted to get me drunk enough that I would let him suck my dick.  :sick:       

Needless to say, I gave him fake number.  That must be the feeling that Stacie experiences all the time. lol

i got hit on in public at a strip club one time by some creepy fat 4/10 guy asking if i wanted a back rub. and he woulda PAYED ME for him to do it to me. i was like wtf.