Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Straight from the whore's mouth

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

In other words, if I used to date very hot men but the few relationships that I had were with men who were objectively less attractive*, should I accept that it is the way things will always be for me?

Won't read because reddit

I hate when bitches will write paragraphs trying to prove how unique they are when we all know they just fuck hot guys
She said it herself

She got pumped by chads and only got normie bfs

Alpha fucks beta bucks. Somebody link her to the arsenal of pages on female mating strategy

I hate when bitches will write paragraphs trying to prove how unique they are when we all know they just fuck hot guys
Yea foids think they are so “quirky” for fucking chads. JFL

Yea foids think they are so “quirky” for fucking chads. JFL
All my friends prefer blond Chads but I'm into dark-haired Chads teehee.

Look her post history up. Whore has helicobacter pylori.

Just Google and ask yourself from where lol

the memes write them selves :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

as clear as it could ever be: foids fuck chads while keeping normies as 'boyfriends'

Jfl. Typical beckies. Can’t get chad to commit so are forced to settle with normies until they monkey branch to a high tier normie and settle for life.

didntreadshuffle.gif