Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Straight from Normie's mouth: Just being tall makes people to love you even more

Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Welcome to the circus
★★★
Screenshot 2019 10 20 We met this loser middle on Xbox Live over 10 years ago Today we arriv

JFL. What makes someone lovable, his high intelligence? his nice personality? him being good at what he's doing? No, just being tall, a fucking physical characteristic.

These people are animals, literally, favoring physical traits is an animalistic instinct. Isn't it funny that humans have self-determination, capability of complex thinking, high level of consciousness yet the sole purpose of humans is to procreate and all of these attributions goes straight down to the drain if you are physically not fit to reproduce.

Just be tall bro!

> slavcel proceeds to live here

Last edited:
You can't lose as a tallfag

As i imagined all redditors would look; like they've injected soy their entire life.

Meanwhile they'll be telling me, they're "what we might call a chad" or "are getting laid regularly".

that's eddit humour, same thing you say when someone is fat, there's more to love.
If you're tall and horrible not an inch of you will receive love.

As i imagined all redditors would look; like they've injected soy their entire life.

Meanwhile they'll be telling me, they're "what we might call a chad" or "are getting laid regularly".
Also they keep saying how they would "beat us up" if they saw us irl :feelskek:

Also they keep saying how they would "beat us up" if they saw us irl :feelskek:
I see cucks like that working in Game/Cex (game-stop for americans)

tall and incel cant mix, if you are one you cant be the other

View attachment 159292

JFL. What makes someone lovable, his high intelligence? his nice personality? him being good at what he's doing? No, just being tall, a fucking physical characteristic.

These people are animals, literally, favoring physical traits is an animalistic instinct. Isn't it funny that humans have self-determination, capability of complex thinking, high level of consciousness yet the sole purpose of humans is to procreate and all of these attributions goes straight down to the drain if you are physically not fit to reproduce.
I swear women are getting taller now, I live in the UK and most foids are at least my height (5'9) or taller, which means that to be "Chad" here you'd have to be 6'2+ :feelsbadman:

View attachment 159292

i think it was a joke about there being "more to love" because he literally takes up more space than the average person. because he's tall. lmao OP

i think it was a joke about there being "more to love" because he literally takes up more space than the average person. because he's tall. lmao OP

Never even began for compherensioncels:feelstastyman:

But still, I’d take being freakishly tall (210cm+) over being a manlet any day.