Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [STORYTIME] Time i got brootally cucked at school dance and SAVED by ricecel friend

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
It was during high school and this foid asked me after I was like "nah I ain't gonna ask her I'll get cucked" :shock:

and she was very nice for like 3 days until the dance and even the beginning of the dance :feelsaww:

Surprising, I know...but before you call me a fakecel keep reading :feelsdevil:

Then partway during the dance she abandoned me to dance w/ her friends and then I knew it was over. :fuk:

She stopped talking to me after the dance was over and talked to some chad instead, literally abandoned me and left me sobbing alone in the cold at like 11pm :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

thankfully no one saw me besides my ricecel friend. Thank the fucking lord he cheered me up and gave me a bluepilled pep talk :feelsokman:

to this day he is my best friend, as brootal as this story was I'm glad he was there to save me from the rope. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

later this whore gave me some bullshit excuse about how she had PTSD after getting "abused :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:" in her previous relationship (bull-fucking-shit) over text and I just left her on read like kys bitch, go get abused by another chad you worthless whore :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

My curry friend spitroasted my oneitis and two other girls at my college.

Being abandoned and frozen is truecel status.