Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Storytime] So today was a pretty weird day...

Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
today was leavers day at my school, some real suifuel for the manlets and truecels, all those manlets got entirely S A G E D.
all the chads at my school were signing all the sexy girls boobs :feelsrope: i am not joking
well, basically on the last day of school you get to sign peoples shirts as a sort of memoir of your last day, however all the chads exploited this by signing the boob area of the stacies, some whore stacies even opened up their shirts and let them PHYSICALLY SIGN ON THEIR TIT OVER THEIR BARE TIT, I AM NOT FUCKING JOKING. it was so weird, they were wearing bras btw :lul: BUT STILL
if i was under 5'10 i'd have roped by now :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
5'6 here, today i got heightmogged by jbs and 14yo kids

You say that like it was just the manlets. Were you part of the signing crew as well? :lul:

5'6 here, today i got heightmogged by jbs and 14yo kids
today really seperated the unpopular kids from the popular ones, all the popular kids were above 5'9, 5'10+ its madness
it was sad watching all those unpopular kids mope around on their own with no signatures on their shirts..

It doesnt matter if ur 5'10 ur king of manlets. U dont have any chance if ur not 6'1 atleast. Everyone under 6'1 should rope.

5’4 here, one user here claims to be 5’1, its all the same 5’6 and under anyway

You say that like it was just the manlets. Were you part of the signing crew as well? :lul:
i tried to fit in, i think it went alright, i felt accepted somehow, not trying to brag (honestly) but i did manage to sign a few girls' boobs, god it felt so good, the closest ive ever gotten to losing my virginity

I'm 5'6 and I see young teen girls taller than me everytime I go out in public

Fapfuel? Also, story time perhaps?
well, basically on the last day of school you get to sign peoples shirts as a sort of memoir of your last day, however all the chads exploited this by signing the boob area of the stacies, some whore stacies even opened up their shirts and let them PHYSICALLY SIGN ON THEIR TIT OVER THEIR BARE TIT, I AM NOT FUCKING JOKING. it was so weird, they were wearing bras btw :lul:

lol at still being in high school

i tried to fit in, i think it went alright, i felt accepted somehow, not trying to brag (honestly) but i did manage to sign a few girls' boobs, god it felt so good, the closest ive ever gotten to losing my virginity
>admitting this on incels.is
over for you buddy boy, you're going away for a long time

all the girls in my school are fucking whores anyway, most guys signed their boobs, its not like a special fucking thing only few guys could do.
plus ive always been more of a mentalcel anyway.

The mere fact that, almost a quarter of this forum are manlets (< 5'8) proves how bad manletism is. If we took all cases where there's a singular cause of inceldom (face, race, dick size, etc.) I bet the most prevalent would be manletism.

well, basically on the last day of school you get to sign peoples shirts as a sort of memoir of your last day, however all the chads exploited this by signing the boob area of the stacies, some whore stacies even opened up their shirts and let them PHYSICALLY SIGN ON THEIR TIT OVER THEIR BARE TIT, I AM NOT FUCKING JOKING. it was so weird, they were wearing bras btw :lul:
Seems like a decent school tbh.

what the fuck this is common knowledge ive always been open about that

Seems like a decent school tbh.
the best schoolday of my life, i was going into it all anxious thinking it was gonna be pure suifuel, but i was finally accepted by the popular kids for whatever fucking reason, i mean, ive always gotten along with them but today they were extra nice to me, so were the girls :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

the best schoolday of my life, i was going into it all anxious thinking it was gonna be pure suifuel, but i was finally accepted by the popular kids for whatever fucking reason, i mean, ive always gotten along with them but today they were extra nice to me, so were the girls :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

fuck off fgt, im still a virgin and dont see that changing anytime soon
Honestly I’m 171cm when I last measured and am currently on peptides

If I can’t grow to at least 5”9 from them, then I don’t know what I’m gonna do
bro im telling you it will be OGRE if you cant get to 5'10

Last edited:
If you LowInhibMaxx next year you scape inceldom easily.

seems like you youngcels had a even more suicide fuel education than i did when i was younger.

DAMN. This really takes me back. All the popular Stacies barely having enough room on their shirts for more signatures, the biggest ones being from popular Chads in the more daring places like over the Stacies boobs. Chads were of course a close second, then all the other girls, then all the other guys except incel dorks, then the dorks. In a class of about 200 I had about 15 signatures. My shirt was still painfully white at the end of the goodbyes.

I remember a particularly brutal moment when one of these popular Stacies who was just about friends (edging closer to an acquaintance) to a close friend of mine. She came over, walked right past me, got her shirt signed and went ahead and let the rest of my incel group of friends sign for the sake of it, and walked back without handing the pen to me.

Fuck me it's so fucking over.

JFL knowing you will never experience that

Well, high school is suicide fuel - but you have yet to feels the worst feels life has to offer (sadly )