Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Storytime: Once I slid into a faggot's DMs thinking he was a girl

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Settle down, my dear brothers of the blackpill. It's time for you to discover one one more manifestation of massive retardation.

So, anyways, here I am scrolling trough instagram, thinking how I could slaughter all of them in minecraft and I come by a post posted by a qt loli foid I have mentioned before with some girl friend of hers. Well, that's what I thought. I check "her" IG and see "she" has posted a story regarding politics. Also a libtard. I chimed in and shared my opinion and reply came in form of a meme. We talked briefly mostly insulting each other trough memes and stuff like that. Weeks pass. I encounter the loli foid at school and ask her about her foid cousin and she has no idea who the fuck am I talking about. Like... no idea at all. Then, she fucking realizes who I am talking about and starts laughing like a goddamned depraved lunatic and tells me that it's a guy.

Thanks for reading. Now please someone put me out of my misery.

oh boy, this was hilarious and sad all at the same time. I don't know how you're not completely embarrassed and still posted this

oh boy, this was hilarious and sad all at the same time. I don't know how you're not completely embarrassed and still posted this
Upside to that is that I got to talk with that qt loli foid about that and laugh tbh. It kinda pulled me from the edge a bit. I felt like someone cared.

Damn you just went full faggotmode :lul:

Don't understand how faggots with all their "pride" about being "born this way" and "who they really are" can pretend to be girls online and not see the irony.

What do they expect to gain by doing it, anyway? Do they actually think straight guys who were hooked in by the fake girl profile will somehow decide to go gay once they realize they're talking with a dude?

She doesn't care.
But it felt like it.

Don't understand how faggots with all their "pride" about being "born this way" and "who they really are" can pretend to be girls online and not see the irony.

What do they expect to gain by doing it, anyway? Do they actually think straight guys who were hooked in by the fake girl profile will somehow decide to go gay once they realize they're talking with a dude?
I should have known better. He has long hair and uses makeup in his IG pics tbh so I fooled myself.

Now imagine hitting up someone with a female anime avatar with a feminine posting style thinking it's a female

that's why you should make them show u their pussies before continuing to fuck them in it
Now imagine hitting up someone with a female anime avatar with a feminine posting style thinking it's a female
@Napoleon de Geso

lol faggotmaxxing

why the fuck are you using social media? fucking cuck

Settle down, my dear brothers of the blackpill. It's time for you to discover one one more manifestation of massive retardation.

So, anyways, here I am scrolling trough instagram, thinking how I could slaughter all of them in minecraft and I come by a post posted by a qt loli foid I have mentioned before with some girl friend of hers. Well, that's what I thought. I check "her" IG and see "she" has posted a story regarding politics. Also a libtard. I chimed in and shared my opinion and reply came in form of a meme. We talked briefly mostly insulting each other trough memes and stuff like that. Weeks pass. I encounter the loli foid at school and ask her about her foid cousin and she has no idea who the fuck am I talking about. Like... no idea at all. Then, she fucking realizes who I am talking about and starts laughing like a goddamned depraved lunatic and tells me that it's a guy.

Thanks for reading. Now please someone put me out of my misery.

I'll never understand the users who post ultra specific stories of something that recently happened, you know if that bitch browsed this site for kicks she'd see this post and know it was you

If boys wanna be a girl they should at least own up to it and dont bait people.

I'll never understand the users who post ultra specific stories of something that recently happened, you know if that bitch browsed this site for kicks she'd see this post and know it was you
But she doesn't.

If she does, here comes: Hello loli. I am kinda sad you discovered my presence on here, but fuck it. I'd appreciate if you kept this a secret. Thanks

But she doesn't.

You don't know that, heck the gay ass friend that shared memes with you might browse this site for kicks, and she's definitely talked to him about that what happened, seriously why take the risk, this story is ultra specific, its also the kind of post that would end up on inceltears and could get spread even further on reddit

If she does, here comes: Hello loli. I am kinda sad you discovered my presence on here, but fuck it. I'd appreciate if you kept this a secret. Thanks

JFL I like how normies magically become nice and caring when it suits a narrative, I can't imagine this happening at all, she'd see you as an evil creep and dox you, may not even dox you publicly in a huge way but she will at least notify your family members and close friends

You need to have a talk with your penis. It's not his fault, the penis is a simple guy who's just trying to get ahead in life.

hey if he looks cute...things happen.

You don't know that, heck the gay ass friend that shared memes with you might browse this site for kicks, and she's definitely talked to him about that what happened, seriously why take the risk, this story is ultra specific, its also the kind of post that would end up on inceltears and could get spread even further on reddit

JFL I like how normies magically become nice and caring when it suits a narrative, I can't imagine this happening at all, she'd see you as an evil creep and dox you, may not even dox you publicly in a huge way but she will at least notify your family members and close friends
I am from a small country and majority of people don't have an idea what reddit is, let alone inceltears. I doubt she would do that tbh she is not familliar with this community and besides I don't give a fine fuck. No one here knows who incels are. What is she gonna accomplish?

What is she gonna accomplish?

Ruining a "creeps" life, do you think women need more of a reason than that, your bad genetics as far as she is concerned is an offense to her

Ruining a "creeps" life, do you think women need more of a reason than that, your bad genetics as far as she is concerned is an offense to her
But I am not on bad terms with her. We get along fine, suprisingly.

But I am not on bad terms with her. We get along fine, suprisingly.

JFL dude you are one of the least black pilled sounding incels on this site, you are always saying weird shit like this like you don't get how this shit works, you aren't on bad terms because she doesn't think you are a misogynist creep, I have some female co-workers I'm sure I'm on good terms with right now, if I got doxxed I have the common sense to understand that we would no longer be on good terms

Also there's no such thing as a "female friend", don't delude yourself, you are just a friend-zoned sap, a friendship with a female only really counts if both the male and the female have partners already and they have no sexual interest in eachother, and that's very rare, outside of those circumstances they either have fucked before, will fuck at some point, or one party wants to fuck but has to hold back their urges for "the sake of the friendship", its just a forced artificial arrangement

I'm not trying to pester you for this post, whats done is done, all I'm saying is you probably should do it again, not with a story so specific

JFL dude you are one of the least black pilled sounding incels on this site, you are always saying weird shit like this like you don't get how this shit works, you aren't on bad terms because she doesn't think you are a misogynist creep, I have some female co-workers I'm sure I'm on good terms with right now, if I got doxxed I have the common sense to understand that we would no longer be on good terms

Also there's no such thing as a "female friend", don't delude yourself, you are just a friend-zoned sap, a friendship with a female only really counts if both the male and the female have partners already and they have no sexual interest in eachother, and that's very rare, outside of those circumstances they either have fucked before, will fuck at some point, or one party wants to fuck but has to hold back their urges for "the sake of the friendship", its just a forced artificial arrangement

I'm not trying to pester you for this post, whats done is done, all I'm saying is you probably should do it again, not with a story so specific
Lad. I literally have zero desire to fuck this foid friend of mine.
Ah well, fuck it. She's probably hanging out with my out of pity anyways. I wish it never started.