Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Storytime: I was accused of being a pervert & my based reaction...thoughts?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
OK this is an old story that I posted on PUAhate (I'm on OGcel) so some of you may be familiar with it. The "white girl's ass" thread that I posted remembered me, me story. Absurd how a white girls ass has more value than the medical team that is working the front line of containing the ebola virus in the Congo...but welcome to this gay earth!

STORY

Years ago I was gymcelling at my gym running on a treadmill. Above the treadmills are a bunch of TVs all set to different stations like most gyms. It was a Sunday evening and I was watching multiple NFL football games on the overhead TVS. Anyway, after I was done running I was standing on the treadmill continuing to watch the games. None of the treadmills beside me were occupied and no one was waiting to get on. However in front of me were another row of treadmills that people were running on.

So I'm standing there and one of the gym employees comes up to me and asks me that if I am done running could I please get off the treadmill so other people could run. I apologized if I kept someone waiting and got off the treadmill but continued to watch the NFL games standing besides them. All the NFL games were all ending in the final quarter. I noticed, that no one got on the treadmill that I was running on or any of the treadmills beside me either.

As I was leaving I asked the employees at the front desk why they asked me to get off considering no one was waiting or got on a treadmill, let alone the one that I was using. Then they told me that some girl in the row of treadmills in front of me complained to the staff that I was "staring at her ass".

MY BASED REACTION

I flipped out. I told them I didn't even notice any foids running because I was watching football and the only reason I was standing on the treadmill after done running was to watch the games at a better viewing-angle. Furthermore, I told them NO WAY IN FUCK I was looking at any girl's ass because all the women who go there were unattractive. A bunch of dumpy assed white women walking around and just because they have some cuck-boyfriend think they are Taylor Swift-tier beauties. I then specifically told them if a conventionally-attractive foid like Kate Upton ever does come to the gym, I would like them to call me at home so I can come in to the gym, to specifically stare at her ass.

They just stood and looked at me in silence with mouths agape. I then left.

Cliffs: Kate Upton

giphy.gif

Based but a good way to get kicked out of the gym.

If only every normie walking around out there was this based.

Interesting , based ngl

Wish I were that low inhib

Lowinhibmaxxedcel

In reality u didn't say anything because ur a highinhibcel

Ok but have you been in an elevator with a foid and shit your pants just to make them uncomfortable?

In a case like this I would just say: "Those cunts were all ugly. I wouldn't look at their sorry asses if you were paying me for it."

Baseeeeeeeeed.

Kate Upton is a fine piece of fuck meat, there are nude leaks of her fat tits.

On another note, it is cucked to follow NFL

Based, if true.

I want to to believe.

OK this is an old story that I posted on PUAhate (I'm on OGcel) so some of you may be familiar with it. The "white girl's ass" thread that I posted remembered me, me story. Absurd how a white girls ass has more value than the medical team that is working the front line of containing the ebola virus in the Congo...but welcome to this gay earth!

STORY

Years ago I was gymcelling at my gym running on a treadmill. Above the treadmills are a bunch of TVs all set to different stations like most gyms. It was a Sunday evening and I was watching multiple NFL football games on the overhead TVS. Anyway, after I was done running I was standing on the treadmill continuing to watch the games. None of the treadmills beside me were occupied and no one was waiting to get on. However in front of me were another row of treadmills that people were running on.

So I'm standing there and one of the gym employees comes up to me and asks me that if I am done running could I please get off the treadmill so other people could run. I apologized if I kept someone waiting and got off the treadmill but continued to watch the NFL games standing besides them. All the NFL games were all ending in the final quarter. I noticed, that no one got on the treadmill that I was running on or any of the treadmills beside me either.

As I was leaving I asked the employees at the front desk why they asked me to get off considering no one was waiting or got on a treadmill, let alone the one that I was using. Then they told me that some girl in the row of treadmills in front of me complained to the staff that I was "staring at her ass".

MY BASED REACTION

I flipped out. I told them I didn't even notice any foids running because I was watching football and the only reason I was standing on the treadmill after done running was to watch the games at a better viewing-angle. Furthermore, I told them NO WAY IN FUCK I was looking at any girl's ass because all the women who go there were unattractive. A bunch of dumpy assed white women walking around and just because they have some cuck-boyfriend think they are Taylor Swift-tier beauties. I then specifically told them if a conventionally-attractive foid like Kate Upton ever does come to the gym, I would like them to call me at home so I can come in to the gym, to specifically stare at her ass.

giphy.gif
Kate Upton does not qualify as a Stacy!!
Kate Upton is a fine piece of fuck meat, there are nude leaks of her fat tits.

On another note, it is cucked to follow NFL
Kate Upton does not qualify as a Stacy

Honestly this was rationally the best thing to do. Had you meekly/calmly denied it then it would have confirmed their suspicions. Tbf they probably had to do something to please the retarded foid anyway.

Ok but have you been in an elevator with a foid and shit your pants just to make them uncomfortable?

No.

Cliffs: Mogged
Based, if true.

I want to to believe.

Absolutely True. I didn't stand around to face the consequences or maybe I would have been kicked out. And the employees were all male (3 if I remember correctly) so maybe it woulda been different outcome if I yelled at "muh queen."

Cliffs: NFLcel till I die...LOL at looking at anything else during muh gametime.
Kate Upton does not qualify as a Stacy!!

Kate Upton does not qualify as a Stacy

Seems like the only thing holding you back from ascending and having sex is deep-rooted repression. I mean why are you wasting time forumcelling when you could be held intimately....by another man.

two-sexy-caucasian-gay-guys-hugging-having-fun-bed-indoors-indoor-shot-best-diverse-friends-sitting-close-bed-132941069.jpg

Cliffs:

original.gif

Last edited:
Woah what a hypocrite bitch. The amount of hypocrite in this bitch is fucking unbeliaveble

Fucking entitled whores think everything is about them
full

Keep in mind how differently this would have played out if you were Chad.

if that gym burns down get a selfie of your self jerking off as it goes up flames then send it to the gyms manager and put in bold, how do you like now I am just burning with desire.

Some womens ego's are off the roof.

Why not just keep walking on the treadmill and watch the game?

Why not just keep walking on the treadmill and watch the game?

I was being courteous. Its not that other treadmills weren't available but usually people got to the treadmill and watch the TV directly in front of it, so using a different treadmill where you can't watch your channel might be annoying...especially if there is a specific game you want to watch.

Girls think you are a creepy perv no matter what you do if you are ugly.

would fuck kate upton

STORY

MY BASED REACTION

giphy.gif
Based. I would have yelled at them and demanded to see their manager. I would blow the entire thing out of proportion and try to get the guy fired.

Based. I would have yelled at them and demanded to see their manager. I would blow the entire thing out of proportion and try to get the guy fired.

Not really his fault. I'm sure he was a betacuck but he was just doing his job. But I learned my lesson. I don't even make eye contact with foids and don't do any of the courteous things like holding the door open for them or make the weights easier for them to use. If a foid is waiting for the bench press, I have left 225lbs of weight on the bar, because foids are equal to men right?

Cliffs: #thefutureisfemale

Their personality meters must've detected your muh soggy knee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back