Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Storytime] Hot Women Betabuxx For My Heroin Addict Uncle Just Because Of His Genes

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
My uncle is like 40, addited to crack and heroin since like 20, in and out of jail his entire life for armed robberies, shoplifting etc. he did to fund his addiction.

5'10, white, black hair, light blue eyes, thuggish average appeal face from drug abuse, charismamaxxed. no job or nothing though, a life failure.

but over the last 10 years hes had multiple non addict girlfriends who were semi hot, they get with him cos they want to 'change him'. literally betabuxx for him, let him stay at their house, get him a job, try to fix his addiction, buy him weed, drive him around to do shoplifting. its insane

one time we went away to some caravans park for a holiday with all our family + his pregnant gf at the time(pregnant with his kid). and i walked in the shop with him and within 2 minutes he had chatted up the cashier and got her number and told me not to mention anything. then the next few nights he would disappear and meet this bitch and fuck her (took her virginity so she mustve been young) and then she fell in love with him within like 2 days and one day started crying for some reason and ran down to our caravan and my mom had to stop her from coming otherwise she would bait it out to my uncles gf.

like dude we've been on holiday for like 3 days and hes already achieved this. literally fucking insane.

chilling with him sometimes made me realise how insane life would be as a chad( in fact hes literally not even a chad. just a slightly above average genetics guy). literally everyone wants to be friends with him, talk to him, get his number, he can chat up girls when he wants them, literally like a 50% cold approach success rate, possibly more. when walking around town with him once, i didnt realise girls actually stare at you while walking past them. no girls make eye contact with me as i walk past them.

I even over the last year tried to hang around with him more just to see how tf he achieves this(back when i was redpilled and thought it was all about game) and some of his game, humour and the way he talked did rub off on me a bit but no point without the genetics to match.

honestly insane though. genetics can carry you through life in every possible way even when you're a jobless addict life failure. imagine if me (a 5'5 ugly turbomanlet) got addicted to crack and heroin. no girl would want to 'change me' they would just continue avoiding me. and id probably get longer prison sentence for the same crimes he committed just cos they dont want my genetics out in the public just incase i reproduce. big blackpilling moment tbh

Last edited:
Another JBW theory confirmed.

Don't believe most of this tbh

on god its true.

i understand how a curry could never imagine its possible though, im sorry bro..
Curries are low IQ copers don’t take them seriously

But damn dude that was brutal, a half 2nd uncle of mine has a kid despite the dude being also a long time disgusting drug addict, it’s unreal how females are destroying our genetic pool :feelscry:

Curries are low IQ copers don’t take them seriously

But damn dude that was brutal, a half 2nd uncle of mine has a kid despite the dude being also a long time disgusting drug addict, it’s unreal how females are destroying our genetic pool :feelscry:

Female Sexuality Eugenics copers on suicide watch.

a hole is like a reptile. operates purely on instinct for the highest man it can get.

No Change" for your face :feelshaha:

Im Not chadlite or Tyrone Either propably average or even below

And 5 8 so its over

Not as brutal but i've something similar with my uncle, he's really tall too and has no problems attracting girls half his age(my age lol). Those girls should be aiming for me, not for an old man and ofc they will prefer the tall dude over the ugly looking 5'5..... so sad really, how genetics prevail over all

A long time ago I was out with my chad friend (1,90m, thin but broad shouldered and slightly curly black hair despite being super white) and he literally had Beckies throw themselves at him with 0 effort. Some foid even invited “us” into her home and then constantly made moves on him while trying to make me fuck off. When I finally realized it(before my blackpill days) and left he just went with me because he was “annoyed with her” and shittalked her for a bit. I later saw that girl at my uni once or twice and she did not even look at me. My friend was at that time addicted to ketamin and studied some shitty teaching bachelor (nonstem), despite at that time allready being in his later 20s. Status- and gamemaxxing copers are the most laughable shit ever. We dont live in the same reality as chads.

Last edited: