Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Story - very short] A reason for why I was bullied.

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★
When I was 7 years old, my mother, who is a very exctrentic person, had a very brilliant idea, which was slightly, and only slightly opposed by my father...to go with me to a cosmetics studio in order to give me an earring.

Yes.

As a 7 year old boy in POLAND, a very homophobic country at that time, my mom fascinated by western music, by western freedom, by western obscurinity, by western parties, by western movies, by the american dream she so much listened about from my grandfather who traveled there in time of communism (and stayed longer then he could illegaly) decided to give an earring.

It was one of those gay, small dot looking ones. Then later in life, she bought me a normal one, a simple metalic round one.

Other then it hurting like hell when it was done with a special pistol, other children and the parents of those children saw me, having an earring.

I was asked, why do I have an earring like a girl. There were girls in my kindergarten without earrings, and I had one as a boy.

I'm sorry for you wanting to get revenge on her by being mean to me to change her decisions.

I'm sorry.

I’ve always been curious of kids with liberal parents like that. If you were born in North America the earring would have been a halo.

The pirates used the value of their earrings gold to pay for a land burial.

Women ( mothers included ) want to feminize boys and men.
And later they complain that there are no 'real men' left.
It's just giga retarded.