Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story time with Hopecel: number 1 (Club foid)

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Greycel
This happened maybe 5-6 years ago in the autumn or winter. I went to a night club and immediately started talking to a woman sitting down on a bench because I liked her shirt. She had a neutral expression on her face but was cordial and we started talking about music and what not.

As we got further into the conversation, she offered me some wine and we sang karaoke together. She complimented herself on her height (roughly six feet) and a major red flag came up when she started ranting about how she saw some hot guy on her way somewhere in public transport. I shrugged it off and we danced for a bit though with no bodily contact and her talking was lukewarm.

I assume this was just a coincidence but we separated for a moment and the next time we saw one another my coat was off and I was wearing a tank top (I was gymmaxxed). She came up to me and suggested that we leave the venue. We then went to a fast food restaurant where I meekly suggested that I could pay for her food as I ordered a tiny hamburger. In a display of social ineptitude or disrespect she ordered a large meal despite my example. I did not want to make a scene and paid for it. As we left the restaurant I suggested we go to my place and she gave me a short word of caution about sex not happening between us and how guys have had their feelings hurt before because she was not interested in that way. I shrug off the self-serving BS possibly reminiscing about the writings on the forum of RooshV where red pillers ranted about no meaning yes back when PUA was still a thing.

We get into my worn out apartment and very soon after she goes on a rant about how easy it is for her to get sex and how guys only get sex "once a month". I'm sitting on my sofa listening to her making talking points that would be inkwell hate had they been uttered by a man. With that said none of that was out of sympathy for men or anything; she seemed to get off on talking herself up and I said some diplomatic bullshit to have her talk some more like a police interrogator playing the good cop. Her rantings continued and got more brutalpilled. She explained that she had recently broken up with some faggot who already had a GF and despite this she continues to "sleep naked" next to him. She also told me she cannot resist her "hormones" and she tries to kick his ass but the chad knows martial arts and blocks her punches.

For the next couple hours we watch a movie that was playing on my DVD player. I explained to her my dating hardship which drew zero response from her and we sat on the floor for a few hours reading books. She refused to sit on the edge of my bed next to me. She eventually went to take a piss and left. It was about to dawn.

Some weeks later I see her in the club again with another guy (looked like a normie, I don't know what their deal was) and she remembered me referring to me pseudo-affectionately using a nickname she came up with on the spot based on my hobby of the time. Her and the normie burst out laughing and walked away. Expressionlessly I turned to the female bartender and continued to stay and sing karaoke in the bar for a while.

Last edited:
GrAY manages to get a foid back to his apartment, moggers.is

i will still get rejected by her