Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Story time. What was your most embarassing moment?

When I was eleven I was playing out in the gym and a kid threw a basketball in my face leaving me as a pathetic pile of blood and tears on the floor, the principle was an evil cunt who refused to punish him even though people told him they saw who did it and he even bragged about it.

Later that kid got punched for playing a prank on someone who was physically capable of fighting back, and the principle lost his job for stealing money from the school.

When I was eleven I was playing out in the gym and a kid threw a basketball in my face leaving me as a pathetic pile of blood and tears on the floor, the principle was an evil cunt who refused to punish him even though people told him they saw who did it and he even bragged about it.

Later that kid got punched for playing a prank on someone who was physically capable of fighting back, and the principle lost his job for stealing money from the school.
Nice

socializing is a complete mistake for me, I regret it every time I do it