Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW (Story time)Let me tell you about a friend of mine

gotet

gotet

Overlord
★★★★★
I have some incel buddies, four of them to be precise. One guy works a good paying job, one a mediocre paying job and two are NEET. One of these two collects NEETbux and his family set him up with an apartment of his own many years ago. The last one is NEET but with zero income. In fact, he has been NEET since he graduated from high school. This was decades ago and he has had no income since. His parents are becoming more and more desperate to get him out of their house lately since he is hitting his 40s. He is broke and plays games on a ps2 he got from his parents many years ago. He has an old computer that bearly runs the internet that he also uses for gaming, mainly NES emulators and stuff. Plus watching videos. He hardly owns anything exept for some old furniture he has in his room, some ps2 games, some old vhs tapes etc. He has been this way his whole life. I used to see this guy often in the past but he has become more and more isolated.

A couple of years ago i was hangin out with him and my other friend that collects NEETbux. I am going to call the NEETbux friend "long hair guy" and the completely NEET guy "beard guy"from now on. Anyways, we were at long hair guys apartment chilling and talking. I was drinking some wine and was starting to get drunk. I had not seen Beard guy for quite a while and he looked really ragged and rough. He had a huge and unkempt beard, old dirty clothes and his hair had gotten really long and looked greasy and dirty. He didn´t look like he had washed himself properly for quite some time. This was the time when my personal finances finally had taken off. I could live a more expensive lifestyle and i had just started to get into the mindset of actually being able to throw some cash around without it having severe consequences.
Drunk on wine i remembered that a strip club had opened in the area that we lived in. I said "You know what guys, tonight we are going to the strip club and we are going to have a BLAST! Picture this guys, the three of us checking out hot girls dancing naked on stage. And then we are going to fuck those girls". Long haired guy was laughing and cheered me on. Since both of these guys were broke i said i would pay for a cab, the entrence fee and some drinks for us to enjoy. I was basically going to pay for the entire adventure. Bearded guy started acting more anxious but didn´t oppose my drunken plans. We searched for the phone number to the strip club and i called them to insure that they were open that night. Bearded guy started to act even more nervous after the call. So i said: "Come on bro! Tonight we are going to be just like Peter North! Watching hot naked girls dance and then fucking them! It´s all on me bro!"
I put on a video where Peter North is in this strip club and fucks two hot strippers on stage in front of the audience. I said: This is going to be us tonight guys! We are going to experience what Peter North is experiencing at these clubs!" The video i played is here:

I was so exited at the thought of finally being like Peter North in that club. Long haired guy laughed and said something like: "I´m in man! Count on me!" Bearded guy looked at the video with Peter North on stage, worshipped by these two smoking hot girls. He looked disheveled and mumbled out of his beard: " I can never be like Peter North....". I tried to convince him otherwise but at this point he had started to panic. He called his parents to pick him up and said that we were going to do this another time. Witch of course never happened. My plans fell apart then and there since long haired guy didn´t want to go unless the three of us were in.

After this night i can still remember bearded guy mumbling: "I can never be like Peter North..." Well, he never even tried to be like Peter North! He has just been living his whole life at his parents house. God damn it! Anýway, that was a tidbit from my life...

Ezgifcom added text 1

Attachments

• ezgif.com-added-text.gif
    ezgif.com-added-text.gif
    30.1 MB · Views: 601
Bearded guy has had zero income his entire life. Everything he has the parents have paid for.

The bearded guy has become very secluded and i haven´t seen him in years now.

I relate to long hair guy, good story

I have thought about how much fun we would have had in that strip club. Enkoying young and naked girls on stage. Drinking exclusive drinks and then fucking the girls. Just like Peter North would...

Beard guys fate is up for debate. Thots want him there, alone in his parents house and then shipped off to some institution when they die or get too old.

"I can never be like Peter North...." Bha, how could he say that when he has done nothing?

I think bearded gut will be shipped off to some institution in the future. What a sad fate. Exactly what the thots want....

The bearded guy has become very secluded and i haven´t seen him in years now.
The peter north Pill ruined him as it did with you

You destroyed his life by putting the thought of peter north into his head

I have some incel buddies, four of them to be precise. One guy works a good paying job, one a mediocre paying job and two are NEET. One of these two collects NEETbux and his family set him up with an apartment of his own many years ago. The last one is NEET but with zero income. In fact, he has been NEET since he graduated from high school. This was decades ago and he has had no income since. His parents are becoming more and more desperate to get him out of their house lately since he is hitting his 40s. He is broke and plays games on a ps2 he got from his parents many years ago. He has an old computer that bearly runs the internet that he also uses for gaming, mainly NES emulators and stuff. Plus watching videos. He hardly owns anything exept for some old furniture he has in his room, some ps2 games, some old vhs tapes etc. He has been this way his whole life. I used to see this guy often in the past but he has become more and more isolated.

A couple of years ago i was hangin out with him and my other friend that collects NEETbux. I am going to call the NEETbux friend "long hair guy" and the completely NEET guy "beard guy"from now on. Anyways, we were at long hair guys apartment chilling and talking. I was drinking some wine and was starting to get drunk. I had not seen Beard guy for quite a while and he looked really ragged and rough. He had a huge and unkempt beard, old dirty clothes and his hair had gotten really long and looked greasy and dirty. He didn´t look like he had washed himself properly for quite some time. This was the time when my personal finances finally had taken off. I could live a more expensive lifestyle and i had just started to get into the mindset of actually being able to throw some cash around without it having severe consequences.
Drunk on wine i remembered that a strip club had opened in the area that we lived in. I said "You know what guys, tonight we are going to the strip club and we are going to have a BLAST! Picture this guys, the three of us checking out hot girls dancing naked on stage. And then we are going to fuck those girls". Long haired guy was laughing and cheered me on. Since both of these guys were broke i said i would pay for a cab, the entrence fee and some drinks for us to enjoy. I was basically going to pay for the entire adventure. Bearded guy started acting more anxious but didn´t oppose my drunken plans. We searched for the phone number to the strip club and i called them to insure that they were open that night. Bearded guy started to act even more nervous after the call. So i said: "Come on bro! Tonight we are going to be just like Peter North! Watching hot naked girls dance and then fucking them! It´s all on me bro!"
I put on a video where Peter North is in this strip club and fucks two hot strippers on stage in front of the audience. I said: This is going to be us tonight guys! We are going to experience what Peter North is experiencing at these clubs!" The video i played is here:

View attachment 1232524

I was so exited at the thought of finally being like Peter North in that club. Long haired guy laughed and said something like: "I´m in man! Count on me!" Bearded guy looked at the video with Peter North on stage, worshipped by these two smoking hot girls. He looked disheveled and mumbled out of his beard: " I can never be like Peter North....". I tried to convince him otherwise but at this point he had started to panic. He called his parents to pick him up and said that we were going to do this another time. Witch of course never happened. My plans fell apart then and there since long haired guy didn´t want to go unless the three of us were in.

After this night i can still remember bearded guy mumbling: "I can never be like Peter North..." Well, he never even tried to be like Peter North! He has just been living his whole life at his parents house. God damn it! Anýway, that was a tidbit from my life...

View attachment 1232523
Peter north lives rent free in your head
90% of your thoughts involve peter north in some way

The peterNorthPill absolutely destroyed your brain the same way the dogpill does to some people

View attachment 1232524

View attachment 1232523

The peterNorthPill absolutely destroyed your brain the same way the dogpill does to some people

He looked disheveled and mumbled out of his beard: " I can never be like Peter North...."
BeardCel is based and blackpilled
He knows how it really is
The peter north pill has completely ruined your thought process you cant see things for how they really are now

He saw it for what It really was
Id you went to the club you would not be like peter north you would all just be some losers coming to the club to cope

You will not be worshipped or fucked like peter north
The girls would be disgusted by you and try to avoid you as much as possible unless there is some way for them to get money out of you

The realisation of this completely destroyed him as the peterNorthPill infected his brain before driving him to insanity

Rip Beardcel
33CB52B2 6148 47A3 AA6C 0EFA865751EB

The peter north Pill ruined him as it did with you

You destroyed his life by putting the thought of peter north into his head
You might be on to something here bro....

I tried for decades to be like Peter North. And yes, Peter North nearly destroyed me in the past but that is a story for another time...

Today i hate Peter North and want to destroy him. I would pay good money to take care of Peter North myself.

You might be on to something here bro....

I tried for decades to be like Peter North. And yes, Peter North nearly destroyed me in the past but that is a story for another time...

Today i hate Peter North and want to destroy him. I would pay good money to take care of Peter North myself.
No peter north lifestyle for your face

I can never be like Peter North... :feelscry:

BeardCel is based and blackpilled
He knows how it really is
The peter north pill has completely ruined your thought process you cant see things for how they really are now

He saw it for what It really was
Id you went to the club you would not be like peter north you would all just be some losers coming to the club to cope

You will not be worshipped or fucked like peter north
The girls would be disgusted by you and try to avoid you as much as possible unless there is some way for them to get money out of you

The realisation of this completely destroyed him as the peterNorthPill infected his brain before driving him to insanity

Rip Beardcel
View attachment 1233376
The PeterNorthPill surely destroyed beard guy. But he knew about Peter North long before this. Perhaps seeing the atmosphere of these strip clubs and what Peter North was doing there was to much. Was he scared of losing his virginity? Was afraid of being like Peter North? Maybe the comfort of his parents house was to strong and crippled him?

I have tried to emulate Peter North on ALL levels and on one of these levels i have been successful. The financial part of Peter North. I started working on this as early as 16 years old and it has really paid off.

If i was at that strip club i would have been EXACTLY like Peter North. Drinking expensive drins, checking out hot and naked young girls. And then fucking them just like Peter North!

This would have been me!

I would have been sharply dressed, drinking exclusive wine in this luxurious environment. Then railing a gorgeous blonde goddess just like Peter North!

It would have been very exclusive:

Last edited:
The PeterNorthPill surely destroyed beard guy. But he knew about Peter North long before this. Perhaps seeing the atmosphere of these strip clubs and what Peter North was doing there was to much. Was he scared of losing his virginity? Was afraid of being like Peter North? Maybe the comfort of his parents house was to strong and crippled him?

I have tried to emulate Peter North on ALL levels and on one of these levels i have been successful. The financial part of Peter North. I started working on this as early as 16 years old and it has really paid off.

If i was at that strip club i would have been EXACTLY like Peter North. Drinking expensive drins, checking out hot and naked young girls. And then fucking them just like Peter North!

This would have been me!

View attachment 1233457

I would have been sharply dressed, drinking exclusive wine in this luxurious environment. Then railing a gorgeous blonde goddess just like Peter North!

It would have been very exclusive:

View attachment 1233459
He was probably just anxious about going to the club and then the video you showed him of peter north made him realise it was over and he had a mental breakdown and became a full on shut in severing all connections with the outside world to escape any exposure to peter north

this is why YOU especially haven’t heard from him maybe he spoke to the other guy A few times before hermitmaxxxing fully
but He had to cut you off since you probably mention peter north in every other sentence and to him that is the equivalent of a war veteran hearing his grandson playing call of duty waw

He was probably just anxious about going to the club and then the video you showed him of peter north made him realise it was over and he had a mental breakdown and became a full on shut in severing all connections with the outside world to escape any exposure to peter north

this is why YOU especially haven’t heard from him maybe he spoke to the other guy A few times before hermitmaxxxing fully
but He had to cut you off since you probably mention peter north in every other sentence and to him that is the equivalent of a war veteran hearing his grandson playing call of duty waw
Call me kooky, call me whacky but you might actually be on to something here, honestly. I have not seen beard guy in many years now. I have only heard of his activities from long hair guy. Breard guy has lived as a hermit for years now, locked away in his parents house. He still plays on his ps2 and nes emulators and watches videos and movies.

He might have gotten so spooked after the strip club incident that he isolated himself. Maybe the realization of losing his virginity made him crack. Maybe he thought that he had to have sex with two girls on stage just like Peter North. And he couldn´t take it. He was afraid of the whole club audience witnessing his first time, and with TWO girls. Maybe in his mind he wondered if he really could do it and came to the fast conclusion that he can never be like Peter North. It´s also possible that he has viewed his chances of being like Peter North to near impossible.

Interesting...

came to the fast conclusion that he can never be like Peter North. It´s also possible that he has viewed his chances of being like Peter North to near impossible.
4E2F3CAD 8EB5 4A2D B144 C3F12880A4F9

Probably for the best

How underage?? @gotet
Peter North fucked Traci Lords on many occasions when she was between 15 to 17. Both on camera and in private. Peter North lost his virginity to a 13 year old girl when he was 14 himself. In the interview with TT Boy Peter North confessed to fucking many girls between 14-17 when he himself was around 18 to 23 years old.

This proves that Peter North is a pedophile and a predator. He has hundreds of victims! Survivors of this atrocious man.

Do you identify with long hair guy or beard guy?

I have thought about how much fun we would have had in that strip club. Enkoying young and naked girls on stage. Drinking exclusive drinks and then fucking the girls. Just like Peter North would...
Strip club is shit it's nothing like that irl

No one here can be like Peter North. Imagine getting paid to fuck hot girls.

When I think about Peter North I have to remind myself that he actually exists and we are not talking about fiction. He just lived a life so different from mine. A world so fucking far. It doesnt sound real.

What a fucking joke this world is.

No one here can be like Peter North. Imagine getting paid to fuck hot girls.

When I think about Peter North I have to remind myself that he actually exists and we are not talking about fiction. He just lived a life so different from mine. A world so fucking far. It doesnt sound real.

What a fucking joke this world is.
Brutal as fuck.