Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Story time "just be confident, bro" edition

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
i used to have contact to mentally unstable, depressed and socially anxious people from a mental health group. the topic of the discussion summed up below was some foid commenting on connor murphys picture that he wasnt good looking. i added that he is tall and above average in looks. foid denied hard that he is above average looking. i posted a bunch of actually below average guys and asked her what she thinks of them. got the usual personality bullshit. i added that i get 0 matches on tinder and got the usual tinder isnt real life bs. at this point the conversation shouldve ended with the expected resullts: bluepilled nonsense. Well, she then added some blackpill material:

foid is 33, obese, swampdonkey looking, scarred and suffers from "social anxiety": "i'm not even trying to get laid lately, i hadn't had sex in 2 months. but i won't let that get to me. you have to be content beeing alone first."

you gotta be shitting me
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
we live in different dimensions. 2 months of no sex is what these people call social anxiety.

Foids are blackpilled about looks deep on the inside, but they have to say stupid shit outwardly like "Connor Murphy isn't good looking" because they need to convince their future betabux that they're not vain and conceited, even though if Connor Murphy showed up she'd beg to fuck him. To a certain extent, sluts on Twitter have increased blackpill awareness, because they post shit about preferring abusive Chads to nice guys and stuff like that. Low-tier normies that are future betabuxxers see that and some of them continue swallowing bluepills about how "it's not all women," but a good number start to see through the bullshit. In some ways, the social media age is raising awareness to female hypergamy. Husbands were getting fucked around on all the time before the sexual revolution too, but society avoided revealing that outside of these private relationships, so people wear rose-colored goggles about the good old days. The cruelest blackpill is the realization that Tinder and Twitter and social media and online dating in general are not the cause of the problem. They simple unlocked the true nature of the most evil being to walk the earth: the human female.

Edit: BTW man haven't seen you before. Welcome and enjoy your stay (as long as you're not another fakecel faggot of course)

2 months?? wowzers how does she manage?

try 7665 days without sex you festering whore

you'd rage if you could see what those "depressed" and "socially anxious" normies are suffering from. i got bullied off after saying people are beeing discriminated based on looks and bullying causes social anxiety. they insisted that bullying does jack (just hold frame, bro stuff) and social anxiety just happens. i got catfished by 4 of the members who teamed up and my picture posted. then i got called a creepy child molester looking guy and ugly in various other ways. all this after they kept insisting its all about personality.
the same foid said connor murphy is beeing perceived as attractive because he is confident. fucking shit

"You have to be content on being alone bro" I hate when they say that shit

if I'm truly myself, and unlike most here, I'm extroverted af, I make women retch

"You have to be content on being alone bro" I hate when they say that shit

they claim to have social anxiety. they dont know what social anxiety is. there is a 14 year old girl who claims to have been "raped" at the age of 12 and is constantly complaining that all he boyfriend wants to do with her is netflix and chill. can you feel the depression she must have?

another guy there is 20 years old. claims to have social anxiety. had a girlfriend, has a friend. is a police officier in training. how dafuq do you get a girlfriend when you have crippling social anxiety? how do dafuq can you be an officier in training while beeing in therapy?

these peoples only problems are that chad is not giving them enough attention and that stacy wont to butt stuff with them

I hate Normies more and more by the day. Lol social anxiety being caused by your whoredom being left unsanctioned. You dumb bitch. I've dealt with crippling anxiety since middle school.

lol i have depression and anxiety xDDDDD im so broken and troubled. my life is so hard.....sigh

Living life every day on rockstar mode, basically on a high, and then crashing down must feel hard. When you're used to getting everything, the one time you don't feels like the end of the world.

Females who don't think that Connor Murphy is attractive is just coping because she wouldn't definitely find her attractive. So she kinda rejects someone who doesn't want her back in order to maintain confidence. Same thing with incels who claim they aren't attractive to nonvirgins. It's just coping. In reality, they would gladly fuck and fall in love with a female who was with 1000 men before them. Just like this landwhale would fall for Connor

the social anxiety normies experience is a joke. they go party, have gfs and friends, but if you dare to talk about actual social anxiety you get called toxic :soy:

I hate Normies more and more by the day.
Normies you mean like avarage looking guys? Every men who is not in top 20% has it hard (but to varying degrees). But if you are in top 20% that even social anxiety won't prevent you from getting laid (women would just say you are cute in this case).

Females who don't think that Connor Murphy is attractive is just coping because she wouldn't definitely find her attractive. So she kinda rejects someone who doesn't want her back in order to maintain confidence. Same thing with incels who claim they aren't attractive to nonvirgins. It's just coping. In reality, they would gladly fuck and fall in love with a female who was with 1000 men before them. Just like this landwhale would fall for Connor
Slut with 1000 partners? For sex? Why not. For marriage? I prefer to be incel rest of my days and die alone.

Last edited:
foids are fucking pathetic.we never had sex in our WHOLE life

im pretty sure every incel on this site has a better personality and more empathie then the average normie.