Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Story] [SuicideFuel] [RageFuel] It's hard to believe that my bloodline will end with me.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I come from a long line of curry landowners. As is the norm for curries, they bred like rabbits, and my father was too much of a wimp to actual claim his inheritence. On my mother's side, one of the great uncles or someone actually owned a fucking mansion. And this isn't an exaggeration, my grandma showed me the house, and the entrance to that mansion had a statue of some distant relative of mine.

When I was 17, I got into playing the guitar because my friend told me that it's how you impress foids. Our music class had this concert, and were were supposed to come in suit and tie. I didn't have a coat, but I wanted a coat made because my oneitis at the time came to that class. My mum said there's no need to make me a coat because it would make me look "too mature". I had to wear my uncle's coat.

Last year, one of my foid cousins got married, and my mum had coats made for both me, and my mentally handicapped brother. She said that the guests will be looking at me and my brother more than the bride and groom. I threw a tantrum over this and I called her out on her BS told her that they didn't spend money for my concert, but they do for this bitch's wedding.

Finally... she said she was sorry, and that the family was in debt back then. And had been for years, and that's the reason they weren't able to spend money on things for me. For details, I didn't even have a phone till I was 16, and that was a crappy Java phone. A Samsung corby. And I didn't even have a proper computer till I was 17. I used to pay emulated SNES and Genesis games, cuz those were all my PC could run.

Fast forward to today, and they're spending money as if they've never been in a financial crisis. The family is eating from high end restaurants at least once a week, or ordering from uber. And they bought some land and they're developing it into some farm/factory (idk about this stuff), all for my brother, because he's mentally retarded.

And you know how all of this is gonna work out?

I'm gonna die in 2 years.

And if my some miracle, my mother manages to get him arrange married, which btw is something she still believes in. You can't make this shit up. And he wants a tall, slim, white skinned girl. Which is impossible for him, because he has really dark skin, he's fat, and shorter than me (I'm 5'9"), if this shit somehow works out, then he'd divorce raped.

Or... the more likely scenario...

He wouldn't know how to run the farm/factory once my parents die, and he'd lose it all, including the house to some loan shark or con man.

BUT HELL!

LEAST I WON'T BE AROUND TO SEE IT !

Remember that it's not your looks, it's the time period. This is unironically one of the worst times to be alive in history.

Never began , what country is this happening in ?

Wait, why are you gonna die in two years?

didnt u get offered sex from a punjabi village girl jfl JBC:feelsclown:

You would give me crap for turning down creatures who talk in that cringery pajeet accent and look like this?

holy fuck @ curry volceldom

Would fuck her tbh ngl but nothing more than that.
Can't blame a cella for having standards.
Here's my reason for turning her down.

I'm gymmaxxed, and I have abs. I have a skincare routine, and I dress nice and I do all the other stuff. And I have a degree. But I'm a KHHV.

Meanwhile the foid in question speaks in that disgusting curry accent, is NOT a virgin, has oily af skin, and incredibly stupid. She works as a journalist. And she doesn't dress nice. Either sarees, or ugly pants. Or some shit.
Dude don't kill yourself, seriously, I don't want to sound bluepilled but it's not worth it.
I'm norwooding.

Last edited:
I come from a long line of curry landowners. As is the norm for curries, they bred like rabbits, and my father was too much of a wimp to actual claim his inheritence. On my mother's side, one of the great uncles or someone actually owned a fucking mansion. And this isn't an exaggeration, my grandma showed me the house, and the entrance to that mansion had a statue of some distant relative of mine.

When I was 17, I got into playing the guitar because my friend told me that it's how you impress foids. Our music class had this concert, and were were supposed to come in suit and tie. I didn't have a coat, but I wanted a coat made because my oneitis at the time came to that class. My mum said there's no need to make me a coat because it would make me look "too mature". I had to wear my uncle's coat.

Last year, one of my foid cousins got married, and my mum had coats made for both me, and my mentally handicapped brother. She said that the guests will be looking at me and my brother more than the bride and groom. I threw a tantrum over this and I called her out on her BS told her that they didn't spend money for my concert, but they do for this bitch's wedding.

Finally... she said she was sorry, and that the family was in debt back then. And had been for years, and that's the reason they weren't able to spend money on things for me. For details, I didn't even have a phone till I was 16, and that was a crappy Java phone. A Samsung corby. And I didn't even have a proper computer till I was 17. I used to pay emulated SNES and Genesis games, cuz those were all my PC could run.

Fast forward to today, and they're spending money as if they've never been in a financial crisis. The family is eating from high end restaurants at least once a week, or ordering from uber. And they bought some land and they're developing it into some farm/factory (idk about this stuff), all for my brother, because he's mentally retarded.

And you know how all of this is gonna work out?

I'm gonna die in 2 years.

And if my some miracle, my mother manages to get him arrange married, which btw is something she still believes in. You can't make this shit up. And he wants a tall, slim, white skinned girl. Which is impossible for him, because he has really dark skin, he's fat, and shorter than me (I'm 5'9"), if this shit somehow works out, then he'd divorce raped.

Or... the more likely scenario...

He wouldn't know how to run the farm/factory once my parents die, and he'd lose it all, including the house to some loan shark or con man.

BUT HELL!

LEAST I WON'T BE AROUND TO SEE IT !

im half curry, half white, a 4 on a good day, and i cant imagine what it must be like to be a full curry thats below an 8.
my condolences, man. at least you gymmaxxed.

dont kill yourself though. ending your life over some disgusting foids is not worth it. youre better than this.

2 years? It's likely that you'll die much sooner. With all the fun things the chosenites have in store I'd be amazed if any of us make it 2 years.

2 years? It's likely that you'll die much sooner. With all the fun things the chosenites have in store I'd be amazed if any of us make it 2 years.
My plan is to make it till I'm 27, and then off myself.

Just fucking lol, people who care about "blood lines" are the same fucking people who would gatekeep incels if they got the chance, sorry my mans, but get some fucking cope.