Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Story] [Ragefuel] My parents are stopping my bulk

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I am currently bulking, everything I do and eat is proven under research but my parents still don't believe me.

Basically I am eating normal + 3l milk + 2 fried eggs + 100g chicken breast, I buy those so they aren't bothered, but they were like "hurr too much food" (even tho I struggle to gain Weight). First results in the gym and the scale showed I was right, then the endocrinologist told them I Was right and healthy, and finally the Blood test shows I am healthy, but finally they decided I was wrong and the bulk must stop.

Bulking then cutting on october-november was my hope and cope, my shot at looksmaxxing, they are fucking up with me big time, I have been working 2 and a half months into this and I Will buy the milk, eggs and chicken then hide them somewhere

JFL at this life and my parents fucking up my looksmaxx for no reason

I think the obvious solution here is to not live with your parents. Get a job and move out.

I am currently bulking, everything I do and eat is proven under research but my parents still don't believe me.

Basically I am eating normal + 3l milk + 2 fried eggs + 100g chicken breast, I buy those so they aren't bothered, but they were like "hurr too much food" (even tho I struggle to gain Weight). First results in the gym and the scale showed I was right, then the endocrinologist told them I Was right and healthy, and finally the Blood test shows I am healthy, but finally they decided I was wrong and the bulk must stop.

Bulking then cutting on october-november was my hope and cope, my shot at looksmaxxing, they are fucking up with me big time, I have been working 2 and a half months into this and I Will buy the milk, eggs and chicken then hide them somewhere

JFL at this life and my parents fucking up my looksmaxx for no reason
Its probably a money issue

thats what you get for being average you cUnt :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also you need to suck dick to improve the facial muscles in your face. Trust me I know

Wait your parents dictate your life?
How old're you?

jfl at letting your parents control your diet

OP on his bulk:

Bake no bulku

Time to find a new cope, I suppose

Did you really fall for GOMAD?

Oatmeal dawg, what I do is mix oats banana and any vegetables I can find that are not rotten in the fridge along with 2 scoops of protein and water put that shit in the blender vroom vroooooooooom you got yourself the breakfast of champs. Also cook three eggs and chop up whatever into it for scrambled eggs.

Your parents are retarded.
They should be supportive. But they know shit about the world we are living.

I think the obvious solution here is to not live with your parents. Get a job and move out.
Wait your parents dictate your life?
How old're you?
17 year old
Its probably a money issue
Believe me It isn't, we are 4 brothers and eggs, chicken and milk only make a bit of a dent in the economics (15 euros every 2 weeks) that's why I can afford to buy them in my own
Did you really fall for GOMAD?
You can say whatever about milk but drinking 2l I wasn't able of going Up 182lbs and with 3l I'm still struggling

17 year old

Believe me It isn't, we are 4 brothers and eggs, chicken and milk only make a bit of a dent in the economics (15 euros every 2 weeks) that's why I can afford to buy them in my own

You can say whatever about milk but drinking 2l I wasn't able of going Up 182lbs and with 3l I'm still struggling
Oh my god lol, you have that frame at 17?

You're 100% going to ascend by the time you're 21...
You're not truly incel at all until you're either 21 or you have some fucked up mashed up face tbh

Oh my god lol, you have that frame at 17?

You're 100% going to ascend by the time you're 21...
You're not truly incel at all until you're either 21 or you have some fucked up mashed up face tbh
That's why I have hopes, because my wrists are on the real verge of mesomorph, I never said I am the 111% of truest of truecels neither have I ever (humble) bragged or infriged the laws, or at least intended to, also I'm white so I'm a hardcore fakecel according to some posters

That's why I have hopes, because my wrists are on the real verge of mesomorph, I never said I am the 111% of truest of truecels neither have I ever (humble) bragged or infriged the laws, or at least intended to, also I'm white so I'm a hardcore fakecel according to some posters
-Good looking
-Tall
-Big frame
-Very young
-White

Chadcels.me in 2018 tbh, get off the site it's toxic and will hinder your ascension

-Good looking
-Tall
-Big frame
-Very young
-White

Chadcels.me in 2018 tbh, get off the site it's toxic and will hinder your ascension
5'11'' isn't tall by western standards, It may not be manlet but neither is tall
Also, from where did you got that I'm GL?
-Good looking
-Tall
-Big frame
-Very young
-White

5'11'' isn't tall by western standards, It may not be manlet but neither is tall

Are you GL? what would you or others rate you/10 facially

Why dont you get an own apartment ?

Its over for poor bulkcels.

a few months ago my mother wouldn´t let me diet to lose weight, even though I´m fat, and I´m 22, I have given up on dieting anyways