Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Story of the currycel in my avi

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Images

In a hashtag campaign that started earlier this week on Twitter, men and women alike aimed to destroy engineer stereotypes by posting pictures of themselves that show, that contradictory to common belief, technology is full of diversity. They took photos or shared anecdotes of their lives followed by the #ILookLikeAnEngineer hashtag.

Kamdesh Sitar, in support of this, pitched in taking a picture of himself and tweeting in solidarity.
Expecting favorites and retweets, Kamdesh was instead met with anger and hatred toward what many thought was an attempt to troll the campaign.

"Are you fucking kidding me," one user on Twitter wrote. "Get out of here you unsupportive piece of trash," said another.
Kamdesh, who was incredibly confused by a growing inbox filled with hate mail had to deactivate his Twitter account after an hour. "All I was trying to do was show my support," he said. "I had no idea that my image was breaking the hashtag's meta-stereotype," he went on to say.

For now, Kamdesh still supports the campaign despite the animosity he faces in the Bay Area. His friends have refused to talk to him and he no longer gets invited to social gatherings. "It's just part of change, I suppose," he said.

Literally got hated for his looks probably an everyday thing for some of you trucels here. Its over :fuk: :feelsrope:

Damn that's brutal, which year was this from

I bet they were all white women

Being curry = reason to be hated. It’s over for him.

No engineering for your face and race

brootal, this is the fate of studymaxxed engineercel, maths can't fixed your face

dumb autistic coder should have known better

christian bale laughing GIF

Indians are commonly tech ceos, what did they expect

Normies showing their true colours again.

Make a post on Reddit virtue signalling over bullying, literally r/pics would do. Watch how racist it gets.

Danm poor guy. I had no idea about it. Shame he still supports it.

that's fucked up, another reason to not post your pics if you're ugly. you will just end up as someone avi in an incel forum

He better starts engineering his face

damn thats fucked

Getting gaslit by normies cause he wasn't a hot chad, brutal as hell.
Seriously do they actually think there are many chads in engineering, normoids live in another world.
He better starts engineering his face
Should of took BioEng instead, kek :feelskek:

He was hated and insulted just bc he's curry?
Fuck it man, I hope this clown world gets nuked

He really should be beatified with incel sainthood

Unbelievably brootal. It's beyond over for him. Normies can be so cruel, they attack an innocent man and instantly assume he is deceptive just because they don't like his looks.

Getting gaslit by normies cause he wasn't a hot chad, brutal as hell.
Seriously do they actually think there are many chads in engineering, normoids live in another world.

Should of took BioEng instead, kek :feelskek:
Indians are commonly tech ceos, what did they expect
Being curry = reason to be hated. It’s over for him.
He was hated and insulted just bc he's curry?
Fuck it man, I hope this clown world gets nuked
The normies wish that all real jobs were occupied by normies, foids, and Chads only, and that incels should be used as slave labour, and then when they die their bodies used as fertilizer.

He really should be beatified with incel sainthood
Agreed. He should be the patron saint of currycels, called Saint Kamdesh.

This is peak comedy kekfuel:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Did he look in the mirror?

dumb autistic coder should have known better

"Good genes come in a package"

Somehow, I missed all of Mother's dyslexia genes.

I did, however, gain this:

Re: i tried to learn monkey x
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148697051Monday, October 27, 2014 2:19 PM CDT
Well, while it's certainly true that "Programming" can be somewhat complex for a beginner to understand, try to think of it like this: Programming is essentially the creation of instructions to be translated internally and externally for computational manipulation. Just as a person wouldn't learn how to properly utilize English in a short duration of time, "Programming" is a linguistic network of skills that have to be consistently reformed and implemented based on your logical ideas to develop a satisfactory solution. The many complex branches of "Programming" allow you to revise your problem-solving and force yourself to develop a logical yet effective solution to many of the commonly complex problems you may encounter. Thus, the majority of the difficulty in "General Programming" will certainly help you increase your cognitive ability to interpret and understand problems while enabling to understand components outside of "Computer-Programming".

If my Brio was accurate, this would not exist.

over for justbreathingcels

This shows how this normie soyciety is so cruel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back