Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story of how I was institutionalized

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
A few years ago, I had an emotional breakdown and tried to rope.

I thought I could use a break from everything, so I voluntarily had myself committed to a psyche ward. I haven't slept in 3 days so I sounded like I was on drugs and the guy asking me questions at the reception looked at me like with disgust the entire time.

For anyone thinking of doing so, I wouldn't recommend it. It was basically a prison where I was constantly monitored and treated like I was subhuman. There was this one foid nurse in particular who had a massive a stick up her ass. She was always frowning and acted like a total bitch towards everyone. (Everyone I talked to complained about her) She'd constantly remove my mattress so I don't sleep in (I've never even slept in before) and threatened to have me arrested if I don't come back the next day. I hated most of the staff, tbh. Some curry retard who could barely speak coherent English once accused me of not taking my medication even though I had no reason not to. There was also that one time where I got assaulted by a bunch of them after refusing to take a shower during my second day there. (I was too distraught to do anything at the time) One of them grabbed my hand and tried to lead me to the shower room and I pulled my hand away and for some reason he thought I was going to punch him and had me dragged away and thrown into solitary. They then injected me with some kind of sedative against my will. The whole time I was pleading with them to let me go, yet they saw me as nothing but a rabid animal. I still have sleepless nights because of that incident.

I experienced a ton of blackpills while trapped in there. All the other guys there were nice to me, (so clearly there's nothing wrong with my personality) and I even played chess with a few of them. There was only one foid my age there, some noodlewhore who constantly flirted with an ex con who looked like he was in his 30s. This one oldcel actually reported them for making humping motions towards each-other at one point.

Overall, I think so-called "mental health care" is a massive scam. They don't actually care about helping us, they just want our tax dollars. If they did, they'd treat us like actual people.

Last edited:
[UWSL]and had me dragged away and thrown into solitary. They then injected me with some kind of sedative against my will. The whole time I was pleading with them to let me go, yet they saw me as nothing but a rabid animal. I still have sleepless nights because of that incident.[/UWSL]
Lmao it is insane how many people they throw into solitary for no reason. It happened 3 times to me, several times to my brother, and I have seen it happen to plenty of people in the mental institution. They have free reign, they can just do whatever they want because they are lazy. Some nurses are sadistic as well. Your story just proves it again and again.

When I had psychotic I could only focus on the emotional tone of people's voices, and I would always find that the tone in which they spoke was always conflicting with what they were verbally saying. To me it was one giant madhouse were patients were just as crazy as the caretakers. Only the caretakers are the ones with power.

I also still have nightmares and night sweats from forced electroshock treatment

Last edited:
Therapy and mental institutions are a punishment for a men who showed weakness.

Willing to bet some staff on there deserves this kinda 'therapy' more than the current patients.

Mental institutions are, indeed, hell on earth. People that have not been institutionalized cant even imagine how it is.
I will kill myself if i suspect im going in again. Literally. Non negotiable. Getting out was the hardest thing ive ever pulled off in my whole life.
Consistently pretending to be NT while being abused by crazy inmates and sadistic staff is probably and ironically, what has made me lose my mind definitely. I know im not the same person anymore.

Damn thats worse than I imagined it. You really are alone as an unattractive man better just keep to yourself or only talk to other blackpilled incels. There never was therapy for shit genes anyways.