Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story of how I was extremely disruptive in an online community

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East

My story begins in 2009 when I signed up for a forum of a videogame website. At first, I just did the normal things, like introducing myself on a thread for that purpose, filling out the games I owned in my profile and looking for groups about my interests and joining them. But sometime in 2010 I started being an online troll. I radicalized myself as a Nintendo team guy and began to spew the most vile and stupid shit flinging stuff about PlayStation and Xbox on the News board. It's been literal years so the content has been lost to time by virtue of me forgetting it, but I basically took the arguments from other people and then tried to skirt the lines of what was possible to say on the forum. All of this while committing a major spelling mistake.You see everytime you end a sentence, you'resupposed to hit space on your keyboard.Otherwise it looks like what I've been doing on these last three sentences.Which is like shit.

This I got chastised about in late 2011. So I did the exact same thing but pressing space after each period for about one more year.

LastSheikah98 avatar

Pic is one of the avatars of one of the accounts I had.

I had attained notoriety in one of the sub groups of the page. So they asked me to write about Star Fox 64 in an article that would be part of a grassroots high effort project to bring back the sub group to its former glory. I half assed that shit and sent it. It was panned by everyone and I had disappointed the inner clique. But I wouldn't be around to witness that because...

In 2012, I got banned.

I was hysterical. I tried to convince them any way I thought of. I started mailing the moderators begging for my account to be restored. (This didn't work because my father doesn't give a shit about my Internet affairs nor does he have any connections. Years later a mentally retarded guy got his account restored after whining to his father about it and the father contacted the website and they capitulated, all in three days time.)

After they ignored my emails, I mailed to another contact email. The same thing happened. So I made an alt.

I had passed the time making rage comics, so I made a point to use them more frequently when I made my alt. Then I effortposted with music that fit my comments and used resources such as the website to make Ace Attorney interactions. None of that mattered because in 2012 Nintendo was eating shit because the 3DS was expensive and the Wii Uwas a turd. So I became a lolcow for defending a corporation. Grim stuff.

I sexually harassed several foids there. The first one was a Sonic aficionado who didn't respond in any way. The second one was a weeb who added me on Facebook. We became fast friends which means that I was a jestermaxxed simp. We played some video games and went on VC several times. The last time I harassed a foid I painstakingly translated a 4chan copypasta about not being a woman from English to my native language and sent it to her. She threatened legal action in her response so I blocked her and never talked to her again.

Weebfoid

The extent of my memories end there. I'm not emotionally invested in the last three accounts I made because I was starting to struggle in HS both academically and with my inceldom. I hope it was enlightening. When you think of a dogmatic contrarian weirdo, there's an eighty percent chance they're a retarded kid. The other twenty percent of the time they're still retarded.

LS98

One of my achievements was being remembered as the one who won the "Last post wins" thread in the forum by this random guy. So I asked a friend to make this image (I wonder why the fuck he fulfilled that request lmao).