Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Story of how I found this forum

D

DeusPro

Greycel
This happened pretty recently but I guess you could say I’ve been incel for much longer than I’ve been on this forum. I met a femoid recently through a friend, got her number through that friend, and started texting. After sometime, the femoid made a remark about me talking to much and her not wanting to talk too much, so I stopped talking to her. Foid never texted me back, so I decided to text her one final time to tell her to fuck off because she never cared. Ik it seems minor as fuck but it was a tipping point that sent me down a rabbit hole that eventually got me here.
Makes me glad that this got me blackpilled, but still gets me depressed as fuck.
Anyways, thanks for making me realize the truth

She was probably too busy hooking up with chads to care about someone like you, it’s a really sad world.

That’s the problem, femoid had already talked about other guys (def chads) in texts.. I was blind then

Kek. So you wanted to be a cuck, it failed..and now instantly you're blackpilled? Man, these kids are something else.

This happened pretty recently but I guess you could say I’ve been incel for much longer than I’ve been on this forum. I met a femoid recently through a friend, got her number through that friend, and started texting. After sometime, the femoid made a remark about me talking to much and her not wanting to talk too much, so I stopped talking to her. Foid never texted me back, so I decided to text her one final time to tell her to fuck off because she never cared. Ik it seems minor as fuck but it was a tipping point that sent me down a rabbit hole that eventually got me here.
Makes me glad that this got me blackpilled, but still gets me depressed as fuck.
Anyways, thanks for making me realize the truth
Yeah and you're never getting out enjoy your stay here bud :D

Kek. So you wanted to be a cuck, it failed..and now instantly you're blackpilled? Man, these kids are something else.

I mean, you've got to learn some way or another.

I mean, it didn’t happen instantly. What do you think I am, a bipolar mentalcel?
It’s a gradual change, as is with most people that have encountered this site.

Bruh , if u don’t stop. That one trip up doesn’t necessarily make u an incel but whatever. Accept the blackpill nonetheless

Welcome, don't forget daily dose of blackpill.
You don't find this forum, you are born into it.
Hope you have a comfy time