Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Story of how high school kids sneaked into my room and fucked at my sister's high school party.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So a long time ago, when i was in middle school, my sisters were in high school and would throw parties in the basement. I would go down and hang out because I had nothing better to do. lots of suifuel but since i was in middle school it didnt hurt as much. anyway, one night two people are making out, and the girl says "I haven't had sex in three months" to which the chadlite responded "You're about to have it tonight". They later walked upstairs and they actually went in my room and banged. I didn't find out until I heard people saying "you can hear them moaning" and then they were like "I think they're in your room Eugene." I was pissed tbh, but these people had already started fucking and shit and even when i banged the door they couldn't hear me.

So anyway I decide to go downstairs. One normie comes up to me and says "You should try to get her to suck her dick". I'm thinking "that's not gonna happen she doesn't want me". He said "but she fucked in your room, she should make it up to you. Plus she will probably still be horny after she fucks so she might suck your dick. Anyway so she finishes fucking and comes down stairs with one of her female friends. She comes up to me and says "I'm so sorry". The normie next to me says "the only way he's gonna forgive you is if you suck his dick" The two chicks looked at each other in astonishment, and just walked away.

So sadly, I didn't get my dick sucked that night, if I did who knows how different my life would be. Imagine the confidence boost it would be to get sucked off in middle school by a hot high school chick. but sadly it wasn't meant to be.

Mogs me at going to parties.

Mogs me at being freshly unbanned

You should have showed her your inkwell personality (penis) and forcibly penetrated the femoids with them.

Love how she says sorry after fucking in your room. You can tell that bullshit and manipulation has worked on nearly all the men in her life.

I thought you said,
high school kids sneaked into my room and fucked my sister

I was like what kind of Manga is this

Get a load of this larp. :feelskek:

You should have gone ER on those kids.

If its not larp then you are cucked. Imagine letting strangers into your room and allow them to have sex on the bed that you sleep on. You should be ashamed of not stabbing them both to death.
I didn't know they went upstairs. and tbh I should have gone ER on them. (in minecraft)

So a long time ago, when i was in middle school, my sisters were in high school and would throw parties in the basement. I would go down and hang out because I had nothing better to do. lots of suifuel but since i was in middle school it didnt hurt as much. anyway, one night two people are making out, and the girl says "I haven't had sex in three months" to which the chadlite responded "You're about to have it tonight". They later walked upstairs and they actually went in my room and banged. I didn't find out until I heard people saying "you can hear them moaning" and then they were like "I think they're in your room Eugene." I was pissed tbh, but these people had already started fucking and shit and even when i banged the door they couldn't hear me.

So anyway I decide to go downstairs. One normie comes up to me and says "You should try to get her to suck her dick". I'm thinking "that's not gonna happen she doesn't want me". He said "but she fucked in your room, she should make it up to you. Plus she will probably still be horny after she fucks so she might suck your dick. Anyway so she finishes fucking and comes down stairs with one of her female friends. She comes up to me and says "I'm so sorry". The normie next to me says "the only way he's gonna forgive you is if you suck his dick" The two chicks looked at each other in astonishment, and just walked away.

So sadly, I didn't get my dick sucked that night, if I did who knows how different my life would be. Imagine the confidence boost it would be to get sucked off in middle school by a hot high school chick. but sadly it wasn't meant to be.
bro, if someone fucked in my bed, let alone entered my room...
i am very pissy about my private space.
I wouldve fucking murdered them. They clearly got off on dominating you.
They couldve gone everywhere else.

Again guys, show these fucks no mercy, they are all low key psychos.

Mogs me that you could experience a high school party

Sad story tbh

Larps me

How can you allow such a thing it must either be larp or super cucked.

Someone said you were an attractive fakecel fuck, defend yourself or be denounced as fakecel

This is why it's better to have a little sister. If it were a little sister's party, you could've beat up the chad and fucked your little sister I mean the foid he was fucking

Someone said you were an attractive fakecel fuck, defend yourself or be denounced as fakecel
i've defended myself before. i have acne scars and some assholes saw my pic where i used sunscreen and lighting to hide my acne scars

Your name is Eugene?

YES MODS FINALLY FREED HIM
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

@PPEcel hey look its a sex story and @Personalityinkwell 's sister is involved

@FullTimeLoser thoughts?

He is a 25 year old suicidal virgin. Show some sympathy brocel
If that is fakecel i dont wanna be a fakecel

This is why it's better to have a little sister. If it were a little sister's party, you could've beat up the chad and fucked your little sister I mean the foid he was fucking
haha it wasn't my sister in this scenario but my sisters are huge sluts sadly

YES MODS FINALLY FREED HIM
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
Why was he banned?

Also @PPEcel why were you banned?
@PPEcel has he set you up with his sisters btw?

Think we might have the most based user on this forum :feelsYall:
Why turn to the other cheek, when your enemies will just strike you with another hit?
20200213 192914

@FinnCel @Ropemaxx

Sounds like Larp tbh ngl

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck life
not a larp at all. the only thing i'm unsure of is if she lied about not fucking in three months
Wish it was a larp and it could’ve easily been at least 6 weeks or so. Foids can wait some lengths (a few weeks not a lifetime) without sex while chad is fucking other foids
Foids really have no shame. They just fuck chad wherever whenever. Put them in cages

Last edited:
such an obvious larp

I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all.
images

I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all.
images
see that's worse for 2 reasons

1. it was his sister
2. he experienced inceldom for a long time while i was in middle school, so it was normal to be virgin at the time

pure ragefuel tbh. I can't even imagine what I'd do if two strangers went into my room. I'd have to defend myself Sam Hyde style tbqh

Aluminium baseball bat to her temple in minecraft for disrespect. You had to sleep in their fuck juices.

Aluminium baseball bat to her temple in minecraft for disrespect. You had to sleep in their fuck juices.
that night i didnt, i slept on the couch. ER fuel tbh

@Edmund_Kemper

why do you think the bluepillers are obsessed with this thread?