Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story of a Sunburnt Manlet

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
Another day another mistake made by me.:feelsbadman: I went outside again to enjoy the nice weather. I wanted to go to the beach that is near my college campus. I put on sunscreen, but I guess the sunscreen did not work on my cumskin. I ended up getting a stupid burn all over my body. Now I have the shape of a t-shirt and shorts imprinted on my skin so severely. When I was walking back to campus, I realized how bad it was and a lot of normies started to stare with disgust at bright red cumskin. I feel so shitty knowing that now I will have to wear long sleeves and jeans for the next few days. When will i learn that my ugliness is a product of my own stupid actions:feelsrope:

just say you have verltigo or whatever its called where people have multipul skin colors you will be seen as quirky and all that junk :feelshmm:

just say you have verltigo or whatever its called where people have multipul skin colors you will be seen as quirky and all that junk :feelshmm:
im just red though