Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Story of a sportsmaxxed ricecel

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
I met this ricecel who is an elite level fencer. He is from China studying in the US, but his English was pretty good, had a good height etc. but the whole reason he got into fencing was to impress a girl at his university (not sure what her race was). He got better and better, but she never cared for him any more than before. He later told me he won gold at a recent tournament, beating out over 100 or so other fencers. Would the girl care anymore? No. It does not matter how well you do at fencing or any other sport, they will just see you as the inexperienced, awkward ricecel they saw before.

Moral of the story: take hobbies for yourself, not to impress women. It never works.

Chad doesn't have to lift a finger, stay in bed 24/7 having sex with whoever he wishes.
But oh no! We are the lazy defeatist manchildren who just don't put the extra mile.
I fucking wish this planet blew the fuck up and killed everyone slowly and painfully.

As they say, no hobbies for your face. But they are still a good cope nonetheless.

Classic incel becoming a genius to impress a foid.