Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Story) Normie assaults me after I aware him of his cheating girlfriend

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Back in highschool it was 2002, I went to highschool with a kid I lived in the same street with, we weren’t “friends” and didn’t really talk to each other at all since we were younger, but we knew each other, we were 15 at the time. I use to leave school anytime I wanted because I lived nearby and I’m autistic and didn’t see the point in following the schools rules of not being allowed to leave when I lived literally 2 minutes away. Anyway, one day I left school and went home and on the way I saw this (guy who I grew up on the street with) girlfriend, and she was with another guy that mogged, a tall Chad looking guy, but young, maybe 18, and she was all over him, etc, kissing and hugging and it was clear she was cheating on this guy I know.

That afternoon when the guy in my street came home I told him “hey man, I saw your GF today, she was cheating kissing and hugging some guy, I think she is cheating on you”. Out of nowhere the guy kicked me in the leg as hard as he could. I actually fell on the ground and my leg went numb for like 30 seconds, he absolutely destroyed my leg. Then he yeller a bunch of at me in a rage, full red faced rage, and left.

I was left stunned thinking wtf just happened? Why did this happen to me? Etc. I just told him something I assumed everyone would want to hear. Mind you we haven’t really spoken at all since like age 10-12 or so, and we’re 15 at this time, but we had that old school 1990s kid upbringing so we did spend a lot of time together as kids, so I was shocked that this guy I knew would just attack me like that for me telling him the truth of what I saw and I’m only warning him because we know each other. The next day at school his girlfriend came upto me (infront of like 10 people) and spat at me slapped me twice, and said wtf am I doing telling her BF that I saw her with a guy and to mind my own business and that I’ve caused trouble for them and now they’ve broken up because of me and my big mouth. She had with her a group of WKs so I couldn’t even do shit, but even if her WKs weren’t with her I don’t even know if I would have responded because I was just in shock at what happened to me.

This girl was cheating on this guy and I am the one getting physically assaulted by both of them.

This black-pilled me that normies will attack YOU if you make them aware of their girlfriend being a cheating whore instead of thanking you. And that the guy will even tell the girl that it was you that saw her, so can bring a gang of orbiters with her to go assault you for a 2nd time.

After this situation I never told anyone anything serious, anytime I see people breaking the law or doing anything immoral like cheating. There is nothing positive that can come to you for making people aware or others fucking them over, you always end up getting fucked over.

I know my autism has something to do with this, maybe it is already known by you guys not to tell people stuff that you see, but hey I’m not NT, I just expected a guy to appreciate me making him aware of his GF being a cheater.

What happened to that guy? My parents and the guys parents still keep in contact with each other, and apparently my mother spoke to his mother and she said the guy is divorced with 2 kids now and his ex-wife is a huge cunt

Last edited:
yeah this is an important lesson to learn, normies don't want their bluepill veil lifted in any way so usually it's just not worth helping them out like this

You did nothing wrong. Unironically what a "decent human bean" would do. But normalfaggots are not decent.

Don’t even bother telling them tbh. Let them get cucked.

Don’t even bother telling them tbh. Let them get cucked.

This is what I do now. I actually find humour in it now to let them fuck each other over behind each other’s backs. Normies don’t appreciate honesty and truth in any form and will rage at you and assault you for it. They all deserve to fuck themselves over and I can just sit back and laugh at the outcome when they finally inevitably find out by themselves

Cucks be cucks

What happened to that guy? My parents and the guys parents still keep in contact with each other, and apparently my mother spoke to his mother and she said the guy is divorced with 2 kids now and his ex-wife is a huge cunt
what a cuck. sorry op to hear all of that. yeah she broke up bc of you ecks dee stupid whore was secretly thrilled and waited for such an opportunity to break up and give someone else the fault for it so she can remain the nice girl in the eyes of everybody.

If you looked intimidating, the cucked faggot wouldn't have kicked you like that. Fuck him

The next day at school his girlfriend came upto me (infront of like 10 people) and spat at me slapped me twice, and said wtf am I doing telling her BF that I saw her with a guy and to mind my own business and that I’ve caused trouble for them and now they’ve broken up because of me and my big mouth.

You need to get revenge for that one at least.

Never tell a guy that his gf is anything but perfect. Easiest way to end a friendship or start a fight.

> Helping normies.

> Helping cucks.

But you should've "stood your ground" on his physical assault.