Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Story] [Long] Busy day, being a workslave for my friend, get unexpected bluepills in the process

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
Yesterday I worked in a one day event for shekels and certificate. This event is arranged by my campus but doesn't take place here, so the students are the ones who would be in charge. I myself needed to get out of my ldar room once again on these days of holiday so I can add something in experience lists in my CV which I will use to get obligatory internship next year.

In the event I'm a Liaison Officer (LO) and assigned to direct the people to their rooms for presentation sessions, help the lecturers as a time keeper, and help the presentations to run their presentations slides. Why I got so many jobs? Because I substituted my lazy friend who slept and abandoned his job WHILE still doing my initial job, which is only directing people to their rooms.

When I substituted my friend and did my job to be a time keeper and running slides, I got bluepilled hard as the foid photographer who came with us actually sat and talked to me. Like wtf I need to be on group chat to see if there are problems, run the slide, check the stopwatch and raise the paper time stamps, all at once. Don't talk to me. I feel bluepilled thoughts crippling into my mind and make me less focused to do my works.

After it all finished, we had our dinner as we're instructed to eat peasant food in a box, while lecturers and presentations had fucking gala dinner. I eat all my food only for a lecturer to tell me that I can join the gala dinner after I'm fucking full. I forced myself to eat cause I'm a poorcel so I can't waste any opportunity to eat well.

I went to the soup booth where there are two soups, thick and clear soup. The foid photographer showed up and talked to me as I tell the servant to give me clear soup. This foid also ordered the same clear soup. Seeing the chicken and vegetables in the clear soup are too few, I changed my mind and ordered the thick soup instead. This foid also fucking changed her order into the thick soup I ordered kek. She talked to me while I hold myself from vomiting cause I'm too full jfl. And when we all started to go back to the bus she fucking sticked with me. I don't know what this foid wants but I really got defeated. Full of bluepilled thoughts, delusional mind, and not a single hatred. I still can't figure out in what way she would use me.

Luckily now I'm in my rent room again but still got bluepilled hard. I need to take a rest after this hard day and watch FaceandLMS videos to blackpill myself again. Might even inject T to return my manliness. Thanks for reading.

You sound like Chad boyo. :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

You sound like Chad boyo. :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Well this is chads.co after all, what did you expect to find here, incels? If you're looking for those i'd recommend you, to look for them over at incel tears. I'm sure you will find them, there.

Well this is chads.co after all, what did you expect to find here, incels? If you're looking for those i'd recommend you, to look for them over at incel tears. I'm sure you will find them, there.
I kekd at this post. Surprisingly enough there are usually a crapton of fakecel LARPers here.

I kekd at this post. Surprisingly enough there are usually a crapton of fakecel LARPers here.
Kek I am no Chad. I didn't have sex and I'm still the same 5'4 rice truecel jfl. I didn't LARP, I really multitasked my ass off from morning to afternoon

Kek I am no Chad. I didn't have sex and I'm still the same 5'4 rice truecel jfl. I didn't LARP, I really multitasked my ass off from morning to afternoon
Alrighty boyo I'll believe you for now. :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

But seriously though don't allow this to happen again.

She enjoyed making you squirm!

humble brag bro

Can you see her again? You get her number?