Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel story i just remembered from a youtube comment section

runtofthelitter

runtofthelitter

Officer
★★★★
i saw this comment years ago and i dont remember what video it was but it was a pokemon video

i used to spend hours reading comment sections on youtube because it would be my only look into socialization

the story goes like this, this girl is at this guy’s house and they are playing pokemon x and pokemon y together. they were pokemon battling each other. however, they added a game to it, every pokemon they took from the other person’s team that person would have to remove an article of clothing.

he got her to strip to her underwear. i remember him saying something like “i didnt make her take that off obviously lol”.

some guys actually live in a fucking anime

no girl would ever want to play video games with me and do silly bets like that. no girl would ever come to my house.

:cryfeels: i was able to name every pokemon based on a photo a couple of years ago but i cant do it now

if i name a few will that be enough? will somebody love me?

Females only want Chad pokemon players

I guarantee you and on my entire line of ancestors, that was a chad. They objectively always go after prince charming. And that prince charming so happened to be the chad.

I guarantee you and on my entire line of ancestors, that was a chad. They objectively always go after prince charming. And that prince charming so happened to be the chad.
i cant take it man
sweet things like that dont happen to the likes of us

we just “dodge bullets”

i cant take it man
sweet things like that dont happen to the likes of us

we just “dodge bullets”
Rare hopepill, but that's a good thing. All foids are chekhov guns and when they do go off, you'll be wishing you were never alive. Foids take everything, and nobody is safe, including chad.
That's why it's secretly beneficial to be an incel. We're not betabuxxers or orbiters, I'd rather be an incel than a cuck or the sorry Chad who ends up on the street because Stacy decided to divorce rape him.