Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Story] Fucking hate my ethnic mom rn ngl

• Thread starter ThePlagueDoctor
  • Start date
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
So around a year ago, I traded stocks with my moms account, and had some moderate success.

But a couple months later they found out that her visa expired so the account got closed and I cant trade anymore.

So obviously, I’d want to make an account with my Dads info, who’s a legal immigrant. Unfortunately for me, he’s a stupid cuck so he doesn’t have his own bank account and my mom refuses to use her bank account for me to trade with, jfl.

None of this would be an issue if my parents weren’t ethnic :kys: :kys:

Last edited:
It’s over for stockmarketcels

It’s over for stockmarketcels
Especially brutal rn because literally every stock is going up and my stupid idiot foid of a mother won’t let me trade

Oh my god she’s literally making me lose money every day

Especially brutal rn because literally every stock is going up and my stupid idiot foid of a mother won’t let me trade

Oh my god she’s literally making me lose money every day
I want to trade soon but I’m too lazy to do it. Plus the gov taxes me if I make a certain amount so I’m apprehensive.

I want to trade soon but I’m too lazy to do it. Plus the gov taxes me if I make a certain amount so I’m apprehensive.
Taxes are a stupid reason to not trade.

If you make $500, and 10% gets taxed, you’re still up $450. as long as you’re making money, you’re net positive. If you lose, you don’t get taxed.

Taxes are a stupid reason to not trade.

If you make $500, and 10% gets taxed, you’re still up $450. as long as you’re making money, you’re net positive. If you lose, you don’t get taxed.
I just imagine it to be tedious though, having to log every single one of your earnings. I want to day trade and that’s what puts me off.

I just imagine it to be tedious though, having to log every single one of your earnings. I want to day trade and that’s what puts me off.
Hey, would you rather be at a shitty wageslave mcdonalds job or chill behind a computer or phone to make money? It’s your choice to make.

Hey, would you rather be at a shitty wageslave mcdonalds job or chill behind a computer or phone to make money? It’s your choice to make.
I get NEET and autismbuxx so I might just trade using that once I’ve accumulated enough money.

Over notknowinghowtofuckingtradecel :feelsUnreal: