Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [Story] Fuck my life

StakeofXhen

StakeofXhen

._.
All throughout middle and high school I was treated like a subhuman animal. I was only put in into groups by my teacher or was selected only because of pity.

I remember having to be the "cameraman" working with a group of foids in middle school. One held my hand like a subhuman toddler.:feelsUnreal: I remember when another foid asked me question, saw my face and was like "nevermind" and asked another person. :feelsrope:

My music teacher saw my face and thought I was a downy, he just slapped an 80 in the gradebook and never gave me an assignment :kys:
Because of the bullying, I ditched classes to stay in the bathroom. I became more violent as well, I remember throwing a random guy's bag into the forest, smashing a random foid's phone while she wasn't there, interrupting class with a whistle and drawing pictures of graphic violence and cannibalism. :society:

I was the butt of all jokes in all of my classes because of my face and lazy eye. The cherry on top was me being retarded and failing at every subject in middle school.

Then highschool came and because of the blue pill and red pill, I improved my grades and stopped sucking, but socially, I was still treated like that retard in class.:kys: A foid wanted to change classes because she saw me in it. To be honest, the bullying mostly stopped in my freshman, sophomore and junior year until I hit my senior year, where I was assaulted by a nigger in the locker rooms, something that hasn't happened since middle school. :feelsbadman:

I remember having a oneitis, not only was she cute, but she was quiet like me, liked drawing and even felt the same anxieties as me. But because she was a foid, she made dozens of friends easily, had several boyfriends and opportunities fall to her lap while I rot :cryfeels:

Voicecel, Weetard, and a atomic failo :incel:

People are cruel tbh only feelings are for cbad