Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Story] First "approach" ever

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
Today at my campus' bus stop I filled myself with courage to start a conversation with a 19yo foid that was there waiting. As we were speaking she looked at me in the eyes and I felt my face rigid because of my high inhibit. She had a basic cat style eyeliner that I found erotic and that caused me to start having an erection right there. At one moment she seemed to be looking at my bulge and I kinda panicked and reached for my phone in my right pocket as if I was checking the time to see if anything was apparent. Even though I didn't see anything, I was so afraid that she had noticed that I couldn't stand still with my awkward movements and I think I checked my phone the same way a couple more times to be sure. Then I realized that not only do you need courage to say 'hi' or ask convo seeking unnecesary questions, but you also need to have it to ask for her number -Frick! I even forgot to ask her her name. She asked me my age first (21) which made me feel like I'm completedly running out of time and the older I get it will get worse. What's worse is I don't think I will have another chance like this, and on top of that, overcome the extreme inhibition to ask for a number depite this being my first attempt ever which I think was half successful because she was easy to talk to and smiled.

That happend at around 12.30PM, I skipped the last class because I couldn't stand the loneniness in my classroom/faculty. I have zero friends in my uni and today was the 1st day of my 4th year out of 5.

I feel you I remember my first approach in highschool to it was a beautiful girl honestly I don't think I did to bad but then she did that smile where you can tell she isn't into you at all and I instantly was like damn okay. First of many... Probably more to come.... :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

At least she didnt brutally shoo you away

OvER for Simpcels

He is interacting with girls, ban

It is over.

She had a basic cat style eyeliner that I found erotic and that caused me to start having an erection right there.
Peak incel moment btw

Mogs my inhibition