Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Story] Chad brutally gave a normie black pilled truth

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
We had maths class for Maggie retards today and there are like 10 ppl there.
Theres 1 Chad that sits among foids and some normies.
Theres that one low tier normie that white knights and thirst for low tier trash foids so he settled for a facially scarred landwhale

They had a conversation about WAW
Chad said that it's all about looks and that a good looking man can do whatever the fuck he wants so long as he fucks the foid regularly, he treats her like shit and then fucks her and all is good according to him (which is the truth)
The normie obviously says that its not true and it's all about personality. Bullshit ofc.

After the retarded normie insisted that the Chad is wrong, he asked the normies fat girlfriend and her friends and then it went fucking brutal.

She said that the Chad was right, the chad then rhetorically asked what shes attracted to.
He said, tall, muscular, good face and broad built with good eyes and jaw and she agreed with basically sparking eyes and her friends agreed.

You could see that fucking normies life seep out of his eyes. It was glorious. He was fucking dead inside.
Why you may ask? Because his own fucking GF said that shes attracted To the exact opposite of what he is.

Her friends all agreed.
It was fucking amazing shit to see that blue pilled faggot get fucked by black pilled Chad truth.

Chad's know how the world works as well as incels. The only people who dont accept this are normie faggots and other beta cunts.

Foids know the black pill is real but are too delusional to acknowledge it publicly.

Just a little story to give some lifefuel to you guys.
I'm giving you the lifefuel that I harvested from that normie faggot that got fucked over by Chad.

Very entertaining anecdote , thanks for your contribution .

Chad being clever is not lifefuel to me.

Damn that's brutal. You should recruit the normie if he isn't already roping or posting.

This isn't lifefuel. I want the blue pill to be real and I want personality to really matter because I am not Chad.

Foids know the black pill is real but are too delusional to acknowledge it publicly.
I'm starting to think women are just plain retarded. I don't think they consciously cover up the truth, or there's a sex-wide conspiracy to trick men. It's much simpler. They're just plain retarded. They say what sounds good without thinking, the fact that they do something completely opposite doesn't even cross their mind as hypocritical.
I realized that we really shouldn't judge women on standards like moral consistency and honor, these are male constructs.

well a semi blackpilled chad , thats new , haha wish i saw that normies face , this world is so easy but yet so hard bc RNG fucked you since birth with bad STATS

that chad would fuck that foid soon and the normie would go crazy after this experience.

No offense, but this kinda sounds like a LARP ngl.

Giga lifefuel when Chad drops blackpills on normies. JFL at that cuck who got his bluepilled coping destroyed.

I'm starting to think women are just plain retarded. I don't think they consciously cover up the truth, or there's a sex-wide conspiracy to trick men. It's much simpler. They're just plain retarded. They say what sounds good without thinking, the fact that they do something completely opposite doesn't even cross their mind as hypocritical.
I realized that we really shouldn't judge women on standards like moral consistency and honor, these are male constructs.
Women dont want to think , they want to feel .
And they are completely right in doing so ,
feeling is way better than thinking .
Feelz are way more fun .

( But only if its positive Feelings , but since women are so priviliged , they dont even know what depression feels like )

This is life fuel tbh. The quicker these white Knight collaborators are killed off & the more foids & the like are isolated & stranded the better it will be. Starvation of all sorts are or is a weapon in itself.

I'm not surprised if that normalfag fucking roped.