Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Story] Atheistcels, Islamcopers, Islammaxxers, Muslimcels, Ricecels, Currycels, Blackcels GTFIH

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Story Time!

This is something that happened a few years ago. And when it first happened that I thought it was pretty twisted.

I'm an atheist. Still am. I used to be a part of a lot of atheist groups on social media. And we all know that after Richard Dawkins got on that fucking bus, the Atheist Movement made an alliance with the Feminist movement.

So I was friends with (through social media) this draividian feminist foid from SEA. She was an ex muslim atheist and a feminist. Her particular brand of Feminism was bearable because it wasn't the cringey feminism, but anarcho-feminism, like that of the Kurdish women fighting ISIS. She was all for Free speech, women's rights, liberalism and the whole package.

BUT...

She was dating this Tyronne exchange student from some african country. And that Tryonne was an ISIS supporter. Well not exactly. But all of his worldviews were in completely opposition to his. He believed in Blasphemy laws, and some other shit. I don't remember. She showed me his pics. He was a gymmaxxed Tyronne. She never had sex with him. But she blew him off. And eventually he broke up with her when he left SEA for his home country.

Then about a month later, she started talking to another african on the atheist community. And she called me crying when she realized that the other african has already had sex. Having sex outside of marriage is extremely common in african countries, and they talk about it quite openly. Because regardless of religion, they're still in touch with their tribal cultures.

Then I was chatting with her few months later and she said she went to some local atheist convention or some shit. And she told me that she got asked out by SEA shariah lawyers. And she would basically go to dinner with them and blow them off and stuff.

SO! Why did I post this here ???

For Atheistcels in particular, I want you all to remember that you may think that atheism is "Da Shit" and you might still have hope in finding an atheist foid, specially if you're an ethnic in an ethnic land. But remember, all those atheist foids, don't care about the atheist movement. It's just another flashy accessory for them. Even if they don't believe in God, they will still fuck an ISIS or Nazi Chaddam, Chad, Chadpreet or Tyronne over your atheist ass!

As for Islamcopers, Islammaxxers, Muslimcels remember that you can cope with Islam all you want, but the only way it will contribute to your ascenscion is if you're a Chaddam, Chad, Chadpreet or Tyronne. You can cope all you want by cherry picking, but if you want a trad islamic waifu, they're only reserved for Chaddam, Chad, Chadpreet or Tyronne.

And for Ricecels, Currycels... This happened in a developed SEAland, the Tyronne in question was on scholarship. We all know the state of Curries/dravidian men in SEA. But this is how their looksmatch live. And as for Ricecels, your government is spending money for some ISIS Tyronne to come and get a taste of Curry foids. That's your tax payers money boyos.

Finally for Blackcels. That guy in question was a Tyronne. You can fantasize all you want about ascension, but you won't ascend. Not even with this BLM bs. The blackcels here are fucking short and can't even stand up to Tyronne.

In conclusion...

It is over...
Not only is it over, it never began.

Nothing can save us.
Not Atheism.
Not Islam.

It is over...

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

JFL at tradfoids who think that blowjobs and anal sex preserves virginity. They obviously don't care about being pure and untouched for their future husbands, they just want to bleed so that her trad inlaws don't kick her out.

JUST BECAUSE YOU BLEED LIKE A DEAD ROTTEN PIG DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE PURE OR CHASTE YOU FUCKING WHORISH CUMSLUT. YOU WANNA BLEED ROASTIE? I WILL MAKE YOU BLEED WITH MY .32 MAGNUM.
Jfl if you still believe in the muslim trad wife shit.

Accept Buddhism and transcend suffering.

Never began for ethnicels

water is wet
foids are incapable of having beliefs, their only god is chad's cock