Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story: about me, and my plan going ahead

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I didn't know how I managed to survive these 10 years of brutal hell (13-22) - non-stop studying. I'm so sanitized to formulas and failures by now, I'm literally fearless now. I didn't even know how I got passed middle school and high school. If you told me to study these books again, i'd be crazy.
So even if I decide to do 2 years of master's after (this is assuming I survive and not drop out, though I'd NEVER do a PhD), it's just max 2 years of studying after that it's the job and nothing else. I don't think wageslaving is harder than understanding physics and doing it lmao

Anyway, how I got blackpilled? Well, I tried many times to get a GF but still failed despite my decent grades, decent family environment. And then I discovered this site. That's how I met you guys on the internet. I still have internet friends (mostly incel-tier friends that I ocassionaly talk to.)

I seriously wish I was a normie or above, because that way at least I'd be able to live a decent life or higher instead of hanging on the PC most days.

By the way, I hate being forced to go to top schools; I wish I was a normie so that i could have some bit of a leniency, if I were a normie "decent" would be more than enough. But no.

Also fuck those people on ptt who say that studying is easier than wageslaving btw

I am already struggling second year of high school. Low IQ

You getting a degree.
Mogs me!:cryfeels:

Wageslaving is worse.
Even if you have a graduate school degree or a PhD?

Even if you graduate from literally the second hardest STEM degree?

Guess i'll have to experience by myself how hard it is then

Last edited:
Guys, tread carefully. I had the terrible idea of getting a STEM degree... and now my life is totally ruined and destroyed. Not because I couldn't get it (I got it), but because in getting it they bullied me into oblivion, with the full intention of doing so. I am talking about all kinds of abuse threats bullying injustices and bullshit; to the point of people indirectly trying to kill me, sabotaging all my work so I'd be put in corner with no ways out (basically giving impossible taks to whoever they dont like, or just for sadistic enjoyments...). A fucking hellhole

My advice: follow a job, not the IDEA of MAYBE getting a job, because those are scam (most often, then it's also luck and politics based). I am telling you, if it werent for these evil fuckers criminals, my life would be at least decent. Enrolling and getting the STEM degree, with high grades, it's my biggest regret in life. Suicide level regret...

Finally, if you like STEM, imo u're better off learning on your own, gradually building your own career and skills. In the end, what companies really want is young talented dedicated people (and, of course, loyal).

Last edited: