Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Story about Chadlite and Becky in our class who bullied a homo

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
When I was in my math class today in college, there's this one blonde 6/10 becky and this one latino white passing 8/10 chadlite that were making fun of this faggot in our class for being gay :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

this same faggot in our class who is dating one of the guys in our class whispered to his close friend that he likes straight boys, and the latino chadlite behind him looked at him with a shocked face (latino chadlite is straight) and a few days later, him and the blonde becky in our math class were bullying the fag for being gay and making fun of him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are most chads secretly homophobic anyways? Especially if they are masc cause I've heard of some chads who had some homophobic behavior before:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@PointOfNoReturn thoughts?

What’s the purpose of talking about this ?? It seems you wish you were chad

All Chads are homophobic and racist. “Inclusivity” is a low t cuck trait

What about stacies? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Also homophobic and racist. Stacy foids are the biggest virtue signalers, ngl. Preach BLM, denounce racism, and “misogyny”, but will call the police at the sight of a 5’4 balding Curry showing her any interest.
Do gay chads even exist, or do they all like to eat pussy?
I find it hard to believe anyone is gay. Just can’t fathom guys wanting to fuck other guys :feelswhat:
maybe @Truckzo can give more insight

Enemies fighting among themselves

I would've defended the fag

C'mon brocel it's two normie subhumans bullying someone for no reason
And? Faggots are enemies too. It's enemies infighting we shouldnt be involved i

You won't you will sit your ass down like a littile bitch in front of chad unless you are gymnast and have good fighting experince

I find it hard to believe anyone is gay. Just can’t fathom guys wanting to fuck other guys :feelswhat:
maybe @Truckzo can give more insight
Anyone falling under the LGBTQ spectrum is severely mentally ill/divergent. This is because our evolution would not allow such a maladaptive form of mind to even so much as exist. Why would evolution allow men and women who can't even reproduce with each other? Its not in our programing for a man to want to have sex with a man. However faggots will use examples of our ancestors hugging as "proof" to justify their degeneracy. In reality these events in which our ancestors hugging were merely to show affection just in general and had no sexual meaning.

And I don't believe that a lot of gays are actually gay. Just brain washed tbh

women dont give a shit about queers, only shut in redditers think they care

being nt, straight and rich gets you pussy and respect, anything else and you get shit on