Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stormfronter Mark Wahlberg hates curries

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Mark Wahlberg used go be a hero of mine, he's shorter than me, he's jacked af, and he's super confident and NT like I wish I was, and really pasty like I wish I was.

But then I saw this where he says he's hates curries at 7:42.

Also found out he used to beat up ricemen because he was a stormfronter, and I bet whenever a noodle hears those last 2 parts (he hates curries and he beat up and maimed a riceman) they will be dropping wet.

View: https://youtu.be/cHvWKOUBL7A

What is curry? What even is a curry? I have eaten so much Indian food and I have no idea which category of food they call "curry"

Poor riceman went blind after he beat him up.

What is curry? What even is a curry? I have eaten so much Indian food and I have no idea which category of food they call "curry"
I think jbw call all food from subcontinent a curry, once I went for lunch with a jbw and we went for dosa and his gf called him and he said I'll talk later I've gone for a curry with chinacurry.

Defo know that jbw and jbw foids consider idli sambhar to be curry, and have heard some of them call frontier food (which is dry) and Kashmiri food a curry.

Idk if they call shit like parathas a curry.

I know weirdly enough SEA, Korean and japfoids actually know way better