Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stormfrontcels > white redneck normies

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
I have always viewed overt white natinalists as being more based and even likeable that random Republican esque white normies because of how genuine and objective they are. For instance, white trash flyover normies are mostly covert racist faggots (too pussy to say anything outside of closed doors), but at the same time, they actually feel offended by an ethnic being an incel and want for him to settle for landwhales or shitskin women. Wouldn't a stormcel be HAPPY that someone they view as racially undesireable not have sex or breed? White normie s both want sub-5 shitskins to beta bux a shitskin whore or even a white bitch, but also don't like him at the same time. These retards need to be farm murdered and replaced by based stormcels like @DarkStar.

yet another race bait post

not based. I was there, they are all bunch of incelphobic retards. They said worse things about us than normies and even foids do

Is stormfront even a thing anymore? I visited that site and it looks dead as fuck.

How would he react if he would know that his beloved Joseph Goebbels was 5"5ft or his beloved Fuhrer was barely above 5"8ft ?
Jfl, myself & most don’t take that faggot seriously

He’s dead & done to everyone now, he was likely controlled opp to start with
not based. I was there, they are all bunch of incelphobic retards. They said worse things about us than normies and even foids do
No one i know in WN uses that site

It’s a shithole full of Gen-X, boomers, and fedniggers.

Stormfrontcel is just an epithet fling around, all it takes to be branded one here is to be White & against multicultural/racial societies, immigration, etc

Jfl, myself & most don’t take that faggot seriously

He’s dead & done to everyone now, he was likely controlled opp to start with
So basically he is a leading figure in the SF community, but no one likes him ?

I think storefrontcels should be curbstomped

It's controlled opposition
:yes::yes::yes:

Most things war

"Babylon wages war on Babylon" so they say. :feelsjuice:
So basically he is a leading figure in the SF community, but no one likes him ?
Jfl, there's no "stormfront" community at all: The term "stormfront" is just a meaningless epithet which is flung around online, with the only criteria to be branded one as being White & having a disdain for what's going on.

It's kind of like the Incel community in a way, except much bigger & more diverse in "views," so ofc plenty will have disliked him.

I've never even used that site before & have only lurked a few times jfl, I didn't even know the term "stormfront" was used to refer to guys with views such as mine until I was called it here jfl.

@Azaylias

Stormfrontcel is just an epithet fling around, all it takes to be branded one here is to be White & against multicultural/racial societies, immigration, etc
SS runes and swastikas are a dead giveaway though.

SS runes and swastikas are a dead giveaway though.
I just like the aesthetics+symbolism, looks cool: Also, it's a statement since nowadays it's just a broadly "anti globohomo" or "anti establishment" symbol

By most metrics, I'm pretty pragmatic or centrist, I just don't want to co-exist with people who will make overall living worse.