Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stormfrontcels on suicide watch

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
2A4F83A2 E3A3 48DF B20C F308FB7062DE

BBCpill is the most brutal pill.

When the nigger coping is too strong.

Tyrone will be Tyrone

So she's a single mom?

Good luck to the betabuxx who takes her , Cause there will be one

Just think her ancestors won battles for her to exist just to dilute their genes with negro

I can't read the picture

Just think her ancestors won battles for her to exist just to dilute their genes with negro

I cannot comprehend it. So many men of all races died for that...

Cucks allowed this to happen.

so u brag about being black:feelsseriously:

I can get white men who racemix better than I get women tbh.

Many men can't get too choosy, but women can always get a man of their own race.

Can't zoom, can't read.

If she was so low iq to racemix her genes were not worth staying in the genepool to begin with.

So she's a single mom?
And nothing of value was lost.
The gene pool is far more plastic than you think. Besides, "racemixing" is entirely natural and is a major form of evolution.
Not when it's forced by people letting others into their own countries and giving their own women to them.
Evolution killed off the weak.It didn't maintain them with goverment support,just for them to shit up the genepool.

The gene pool is far more plastic than you think. Besides, "racemixing" is entirely natural and is a major form of evolution.
btw,where's your avi from :feelswhere:

I don't get why people give a shit about "racemixing" when we live in an age where we have the science to show it's immaterial
Race mixing makes men ugly.

Irrelevant. Doesn't matter. Isn't an important factor.
There are some medical implications but for me it's mostly about looks. Mulattoes for example are very ugly on average. You can say it's my personal opinion, but from the data that I've seen so far, it's pretty well-established that pure white people are the best-looking racial group on averages. They even made tests with newborns about it.

Race mixing makes men ugly.
True.
standards for women are really low.So people will say that racemixing makes them cute.
As for men,they come out turbo sub-human

True.
standards for women are really low.So people will say that racemixing makes them cute.
As for men,they come out turbo sub-human

It looks in general for a guy sometimes IF it’s with a lighter skin race (black + white), but black and asian doesn’t go together well lol

It looks in general for a guy sometimes IF it’s with a lighter skin race (black + white), but black and asian doesn’t go together well lol
Black plus Asian legit look giga subhuman

I can give you 5 examples of chicks that were top tier Stacie’s that any man, including Chad, would desperately want to fuck. All 5 have coal babies and are single mothers, every single one of them.

Jews pushed blacks as being cool thugs with BBC’s, so now a lot of young white girls want one.

I can give you 5 examples of chicks that were top tier Stacie’s that any man, including Chad, would desperately want to fuck. All 5 have coal babies and are single mothers, every single one of them.

It is truly beyond over...

When they have their offspring in their tinder pics, it's basically like saying "Betabux Cucks and Pump and Dump Chads/Tyrones only, you can tell I'm not worthy of a legitimate relationship...".